Pickfords

Dorsetgirl1

Guest ChiltzandTig

yep, we had pickford's pack and move us and i could not fault them they were superb. we have our things arriving at our new place tomorrow so hopefully everything will be in good order.... i will let you know. but as for the uk end, top job and would highly recommend them.

HI I am looking to book Pickfords as their quote came in the best and because, they are the only company I really know anything about. Just a cople of queries before I book. Their form asks for a delivery address, and you can't get a proprty until you are there...

Can I book then arrange marine insurance with someon else?

Thanks

Sarah

We have booked with Pickfords but are in still in the process of moving...I will report here when we are all finished and moved....

Must say though.... one of the gripes I have is that everytime I called you always had to leave a message on the answer phone.....I never got a person answering the phone....this is even more annoying when my messages arnt returned so I have to call again and leave another.....never once got an appology when I did eventually talk to someone....good job their price was competative enough to outway their telephone service...for us anyway...

Guest fulcher4123

We see them when we went to birmingham they seemed really nice. They came round no probs but not hear a thing since. So hoping pickfords are good as there got a place in norwich witch ant that far from where we are.