Gold Coast Meet Up Sat 1st Dec

Guest EM&M

Would loved to have come but have got our first guest here that weekend and its the weekend of our sons bday:arghh: so need to take him and friends to cinema apparantly. Will maybe ask if they fancy going for a picnic instead:twitcy:. Have fun guys.

Axx

Tell them do that on Sunday lol, they can play on the park and in the lagoon, drag them all along, go on it'll be fun :swoon:

Em x

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Em! We are still coming along and have got a couple of newbies that want to come along if thats ok?? Not sure wheather to bring food or try to fish and chips ?? What is most peeps doing?? Looking forward to meeting up been unbelieveably busy as I am sure you will remember the first week!! Nat xx

Hi, just joined the site, (Joanne and Richard). Our kids are Daniel 4, Bethany 3 and Luke 1. We go there quite often as live locally; the playparks are great, and the swimming safe for little ones. Loads of really big pelicans there too; must be attracted by the fish from the chippy! Hopefully meet some of you there,

Joanne

Hi guys, final arrangements for 1st Dec

Meet at 1.30pm, whilst looking out to the lagoon we will meet to the left of the playpark so that we can find everyone.

If everyone can just bring what they want for themselves, picnic or barbie stuff and drinks as I think it will work better that way. Fish and chips are fab but we waited an hour for them.

Dont forget to bring yourself some chairs to sit on and swimmers etc if the kids want to play in the lagoon.

Happy days, remember to bring other people if you like dont have to be poms, gives poeple chance to meet new pople and make friendships.

See you all there.

Em x

ps if anyone wants my mobile please pm me and I will send it.

Hi

Put me down

Piers,Lisa and Evan who is 16 months

Really looking fwd to this meet even more to watching my son run around in the sand and sea like a mad man:wacko: lol.:biglaugh:. but you can gaurantee when the sea hits his face it will be :shocked::wideeyed:.

Piers

Guest Morven33

Hi Everyone

Hope you all have a good time on Saturday, it would have been lovely to meet up with you all and put names to faces LOL and have a good natter and get to know you all a bit better, but I will be collecting my Mum (I am SOOOOOOO excited) from the airport at 6.30 in the morning and I suspect I'll probably be up from 3 in the morning getting ready to go for her:jiggy:.

Hope you all have a very happy day, and feel free to have a drink or two for me:wubclub:

Morven x

Guest PaulnLisa

Hi Morven

Bet you are so excited about seeing your mum, my mum is coming in march and I can't wait to see her.

Looking forward to saturday guys see you all there:jiggy:

Lisa x

Me too Im so excited to meet everyone................maybe we need name badges lol.

I will have a red pushchair with me, will try and get their early. Will be bringing a picnic rug for the baby to sit on. O think Linzi is bringing a strippy parasol umbrella as well.

Em x

Hi, glad too see there will be lots of babies! My youngest son is 12 months old; his brother is 4 and his sister 3, and I think he feels a little left out when all the big kids are off playing together! Look out for the gormless baby, crawling head first into the sea (no fear that child!)

See you all soon,

Joanne x

Hi, glad too see there will be lots of babies! My youngest son is 12 months old; his brother is 4 and his sister 3, and I think he feels a little left out when all the big kids are off playing together! Look out for the gormless baby, crawling head first into the sea (no fear that child!)

See you all soon,

Joanne x

Hi Joanne,

yeh lots little ones, my youngest is 1 year she will be happy to have someone to goo goo with, My oldest is 3, Im sure they will have lots little poeple to play with.

Em x

Guest MarknNana

Em, it's fabulous how you organised this!

Have a great time all of you!! :jiggy:Wish we could be there, too!

Hope we can join the next meeting during our holiday, if there's one on in Feb.

Alex XX & Mark

Em, it's fabulous how you organised this!

Have a great time all of you!! :jiggy:Wish we could be there, too!

Hope we can join the next meeting during our holiday, if there's one on in Feb.

Alex XX & Mark

I am going to arrange one just for you guys cos your fabbbbbbbbb.

Can u tell im on the rose lol

Em x

Hi, We will try to make it tomorrow as well. We landed in Oz 2 months ago but started in Perth and have travelled around before settling in PErth. Just signed on renting a flar that we move into next week. May bring an Aussie with us... See you there.

Archived