Gold Coast Meet Up Sat 1st Dec

Guest EM&M

Hi All,

Confirmed details for our meet up as follows:-

Date:Sat 1st December

Time: 1.30pm

Venue: Ian Dipple Lagoon, Marine Parade, Harley Park, Labrador.

Details of what to bring for barbie etc will be advised at later date.

The more the merrier, come along and join fun.

Em x

Hi Jo

Reccie was good went yesterday. There is a couple barbie areas and the water is very close with it being a lagoon. I this we should take stuff to eat cos M went to the Fish SHop and it took an hour to get fed!! Also the play park is right in the middle so the kids can stay close.

I think if we say we will meet to the left of the play park (looking at it from the road) and then we can get everyone in the same area.

Was really nice took us a while to get parked mind but then it was a sunday so was probably I little bit busier, fingers crossed.

Em x

Guest Clare1969

Hi, We are arriving on the Gold Cost 4th November, we would love to come along and meet with you. Natalie from The Baggos told me about it, we have met up with them a few times here at the Essex meets.

Can't wait to get there.

Clare, Steve and Harry

Guest clare and pete

Hey, just seen your post (via jo) great idea. you can count us in as long as pete doesnt have to work!! but will let you know either way for sure closer to the time. will be nice.

take care

clare and pete xx

Hi all,

How about starting a list so that we can estimate how many are coming, kids ages etc??

Ok well I will start.............

Emma & Michael, Ella 3, Libby 1

Em x

Guest JoanneHattersley
Hi all,

How about starting a list so that we can estimate how many are coming, kids ages etc??

Ok well I will start.............

Em x

Joanne and Mark

There after 3 when finished work!

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Emma! Me again! Well we are Natalie, Terry and 3 little chicks aged 4, 8 and 9 by the time of the 'do'!! Will chat to you about what to bring etc.!! Cheers, Nat x

Guest jpearse

Hi Emma,

Hopefully we'll be able to make it. Should be arriving on 15th Nov. There will be 3 of us including the little one who is two. Parents might also make it as they'll be arriving on the 30th Nov. Cheers Jess

Joanne and Mark

Natalie, Terry and 3 little chicks aged 4, 8 and 9

Jess x 3 (plus parents)?

Paul, Lisa and two boys aged 3 and 4.

Well guys long story,,,, but im going to have to let you all down.Hubby has booked us a naughty weekend in a rainforest cabin to celebrate our first year as husband and wife and our first year in Oz.Unfortunately it is the weekend of the meet ,but im sure you all understand,,and there will be other meets i can show my face at ,(i know em likes organising things)lol..but all going to plan Lisa and Paul (bless em !)will be having the kids and possibly bringing them along to meet you all,,so if you see a really chilled out guy and one stressed mum dragging 4 kids along it will be Paul n Lisa ,lol!!!

Cal x

Guest PaulnLisa
Well guys long story,,,, but im going to have to let you all down.Hubby has booked us a naughty weekend in a rainforest cabin to celebrate our first year as husband and wife and our first year in Oz.Unfortunately it is the weekend of the meet ,but im sure you all understand,,and there will be other meets i can show my face at ,(i know em likes organising things)lol..but all going to plan Lisa and Paul (bless em !)will be having the kids and possibly bringing them along to meet you all,,so if you see a really chilled out guy and one stressed mum dragging 4 kids along it will be Paul n Lisa ,lol!!!

Cal x

You've definatey got him sussed Cal:yes:

Lisa x

Cal how could you trade us in for a naughty weekend I am feeling very...........very...........JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun..............:Randy-git:

Em x

Hi Guys,

We have been based in Elanora (Palm Beach) since August and look forward to taking up the invitation to meet a few more PomsinOz!:jiggy:

Count the Smiths' in........

Gary, Emma, Curtis (9), Abby (7) and Declan (5)

Look forward to hearing from you.............

Would loved to have come but have got our first guest here that weekend and its the weekend of our sons bday:arghh: so need to take him and friends to cinema apparantly. Will maybe ask if they fancy going for a picnic instead:twitcy:. Have fun guys.

Axx

Archived