Station Hand - Queensland

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Job Description

Looking for people wanting to work in outback Queensland. Must be keen to learn and give anything a go. Work for men and women. Short term employment. Full keep and wage. Young family that are heaps of fun. Work hard and we will look after you. Cattle,

Horses, dogs and Pigs. Large property. Lots of odd jobs to be done, lots of fun to be had.

We are looking for people who are happy to work hard and give anything a go. We are on 100 000 acres and need some people to help us out with odd jobs. If you are keen to work then we can teach you anything! We have work for skilled people and we have

work for people who are happy to give anything a go. We run 7000 cows and use horses, motorbikes and helicopters to muster on. We have heaps of ferral pigs and the boys like to get amounst them with their dogs. We would like people who are good workers and

easy going to come stay with us and help us out. You'll have your own house, i'll cook, and we will pay a small wage depending on the work being done and qualifications.

Qualifications

Builders, plumbers, carpenters, jack of all trades etc. Nanny's painters.......

Experience & Knowledge

none, just a do anything attitude.

Location of Job: Central Queensland

Length of Employment: 3 weeks +

Date Job Posted: 16th August 2011

Contact Name: Shelly Johnson

Contact Email: mopeyandmichelle@bigpond.com

Contact Phone: 0407243146

Closing Date: On going

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate, we emailed them as soon as you posted, but not heard anything back! Boohooo lol

Just remember people are crap at responding via email, try giving them a call and good luck:notworthy:

Guest guest37336
Job Description

Looking for people wanting to work in outback Queensland. Must be keen to learn and give anything a go. Work for men and women. Short term employment. Full keep and wage. Young family that are heaps of fun. Work hard and we will look after you. Cattle,

Horses, dogs and Pigs. Large property. Lots of odd jobs to be done, lots of fun to be had.

We are looking for people who are happy to work hard and give anything a go. We are on 100 000 acres and need some people to help us out with odd jobs. If you are keen to work then we can teach you anything! We have work for skilled people and we have

work for people who are happy to give anything a go. We run 7000 cows and use horses, motorbikes and helicopters to muster on. We have heaps of ferral pigs and the boys like to get amounst them with their dogs. We would like people who are good workers and

easy going to come stay with us and help us out. You'll have your own house, i'll cook, and we will pay a small wage depending on the work being done and qualifications.

Qualifications

Builders, plumbers, carpenters, jack of all trades etc. Nanny's painters.......

Experience & Knowledge

none, just a do anything attitude.

Location of Job: Central Queensland

Length of Employment: 3 weeks +

Date Job Posted: 16th August 2011

Contact Name: Shelly Johnson

Contact Email: mopeyandmichelle@bigpond.com

Contact Phone: 0407243146

Closing Date: On going

Shhhhhhhhh Kate. :unsure: I've just told my lot I'm off for a loaf of bread and to use those famous words of Captain Oates:

'I am just going outside and may be some time'. :jiggy::jiggy::yes:

Guest The Pom Queen
Shhhhhhhhh Kate. :unsure: I've just told my lot I'm off for a loaf of bread and to use those famous words of Captain Oates:

'I am just going outside and may be some time'. :jiggy::jiggy::yes:

Lol I'll come with you:wink:

Guest guest37336
Oi Lemming! You can't steal our job! :P

No worries Brit, I could be the farm mascot and scare the birds from the crops.

Scarecrow-m.jpg

Happy as Larry I would be.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest guest37336
Sounds good to us! Don't forget your fly spray tho :laugh:

I may even 'volunteer' to be the fly 'attractant' to get me out there.:biglaugh::yes: