register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Guest 47403

Happiness is?

Guest Guest 47403

Watching my kids play in the garden under the sprinkler at nearly 6'O clock at night..............small things please.........

Your Turn what makes you happy?

Guest sh7t man no way

2 me happiness is making sure all the people i love are happy,and contented,and through that feeling i gain happiness myself--thats a mushy post:wubclub:

Watching my kids play in the garden under the sprinkler at nearly 6'O clock at night..............small things please.........

Your Turn what makes you happy?

Great post Baz.

For me– OH reading the paper in the afternoon sun with the dog dozing at his feet, daughter practicing her flute and a banana loaf about to come out of the oven. This afternoon’s memory to freeze and keep.

Happiness to me, is seeing my kids and hubby happy, doesn't matter if we were living in a tent in the middle of know where i would be happy with my lot!! :wubclub:

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Having dinner with my family in an evening and our all being round the table - when one is missing, it doesn't feel quite right

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Making others happy, I don't really care about myself but as long as others are happy then I'm happy.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Knowing I am going home and we will have a great big happy family life :biggrin:

Knowing I am going home and we will have a great big happy family life :biggrin:
aye well a hope you leave your legging behind you :laugh:

Sitting with my family just being together at the park or anywhere... knowing all is ok with my little lot :)

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Lol well you'll never get rid of them!! they're too popular, i used to wear them a lot but i prefer a pair of black jeans now

Receiving something nice in the post from a friend who is far away, that makes me happy.

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Guest guest37336

On a family basis, seeing my lot on a far happier plain than they were three years ago.:notworthy::notworthy:

And on a selfish note:

singlebone.jpg

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest37336
dude where the heck-fire is that it looks too shallow for way too far to catch owt?

Hi Chris.

BONEFISH mate,:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:.

Thrive in extremely shallow water in tropical zones, if you can imagine an Aussie Whiting on steroids should give you an idea.:yes:

Exmouth NW Australia and a few other places have been discovered recently as Bonefish fisheries in OZ.

0803_bonefish_5.jpg

Guest guest37336
good eating????

If desperate mate, then yes, but as their name suggests, a few bones to contend with.:no:

But one of the true speedsters of the fish world, can strip a reel of 300 yards of line in seconds,:yes:

Cheers Tony.:wink: