ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrandmrscollins

Help Please - Technical Sales Rep 176 Visa

Guest mrandmrscollins

Hi peeps,

I need some help please from you experts!

My boyfriend and I have watched the SMPs for the past year and waited in hope that my job as a Sales Rep / Business Development would come up on one of them. We noticed yesterday that Technical Sales Rep is on the SA SMP list, this is our preferred state as we have family there so are very excited! However, we are a bit confused as to whether this covers my job .... I work in B2B sales for a large international airline, recruiting new business partners for their loyalty program. On the description for "Technical Sales Rep nec" we're not sure what the nec (not elsewhere classified) means. Any ideas??? Does this mean it covers everything that is not on any of the other Sales Rep classifications e.g. the one specific to medical/pharmaceutical/industrial??

Please help we're so confused .... :wub:

Hi peeps,

I need some help please from you experts!

My boyfriend and I have watched the SMPs for the past year and waited in hope that my job as a Sales Rep / Business Development would come up on one of them. We noticed yesterday that Technical Sales Rep is on the SA SMP list, this is our preferred state as we have family there so are very excited! However, we are a bit confused as to whether this covers my job .... I work in B2B sales for a large international airline, recruiting new business partners for their loyalty program. On the description for "Technical Sales Rep nec" we're not sure what the nec (not elsewhere classified) means. Any ideas??? Does this mean it covers everything that is not on any of the other Sales Rep classifications e.g. the one specific to medical/pharmaceutical/industrial??

Please help we're so confused .... :wub:

Not elsewhere classified might include your case, but it might not. I suggest you consult a registered migration agent for an opinion.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com