Pretty Woman GASP in Melbourne

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest sh7t man no way
Don't insult him SMNW is a fully qualified troll and very good at his trade...:biggrin:.

As for GASP, they are getting publicity that they could not buy, a very expensive shop that will thrive on this story, watching there staff and representatives over the last two days they are milking this story for all its worth. if they did not want the "Bad Press" then they could have stopped it in its tracks.

thanks colin--i try 2 do me best:wink:though sometimes it may be misunderstood:wideeyed::rolleyes:

Guest guest59177
hes going to be a sorry troll if he calls me fat one more time lol hes going to have a very angry scotswoman on his door! :P

I've never even heard of the shop, im obviously far too common for it lol

In case you forget, the spell is 'Wingardium Leviosa' Although I think you can acheive artistic effects by a well placed 'Reducto' :biggrin:

Guest guest59177
Stacey where on earth did you get that avatar? The only place that I have see anything like that was on one of those Pony Play Websites!:biglaugh:

Not just pony play websites... but Pae**philic pony play websites by the looks of it. The avatar reads 'Boys' you see. Tsk tsk stacey. And I used to think the world of you :cry: :swoon:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: