critical situation in 475 with job experience

Guest saifurshaon

Guest saifurshaon

Can I show my previous part time experience with DIAC application? Will DIAC count that experience so that my total experience will cross required 5 years.

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Experts,

I am in a critical situation. My Sponsorship letter has been approved today in SA. Now while applying into DIAC I found that my job experience is 4 years 10 months. ACS shows 4 years 5 months and after getting ACS letter 6 months have been passed. Now if have 5 years of JOB exp I am eligible to apply (65 points accomplished).

My sponsorship validity will be over 29th OCT, 2011. That is at the time of appliation to DIAC my total exp will not be 5 years.

Will you please give me a suggestion how can I become eligible to apply. Here one thing I need to mention that in ACS i haven't shown my parttime experience which was in 6 months duration. Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Why not run your case past someone who knows what s/he is talking about?

Dear Experts,

I am in a critical situation. My Sponsorship letter has been approved today in SA. Now while applying into DIAC I found that my job experience is 4 years 10 months. ACS shows 4 years 5 months and after getting ACS letter 6 months have been passed. Now if have 5 years of JOB exp I am eligible to apply (65 points accomplished).

My sponsorship validity will be over 29th OCT, 2011. That is at the time of appliation to DIAC my total exp will not be 5 years.

Will you please give me a suggestion how can I become eligible to apply. Here one thing I need to mention that in ACS i haven't shown my parttime experience which was in 6 months duration. Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Questions about employment experience are becoming more prevalent and there is no longer a simple answer since the new Regulations came into effect on the 1st of July.

The whole question of employment experience, skilled employment experience and closely related employment experience has become more complex.

DIAC has deferred the responsibility of assessing employment experience to the skills assessing authorities.

Any advice needs to be based on an actual scenario as each occupation and/or assessing authority has different criteria for assessing employment experience.