All Paper work ready for 176 SS Appl What do I do now????

Guest JulianP

Hi all,

My wife and I finally have all our paper work collated for our SS application, bank statements, mortgage statements, tenancy agreement showing our properties are being rented, Skills assessments etc etc. Now what? I take it all paperwork has to be cert copies which in turn has to be sent to ACT. Do I now go onto the business.act.gov.au/ website and use the Skilled - Sponsored subclass 176 visa link to apply?

Can anyone guide me through the steps, exactly what to do next in which order? Any help/feedback/info would be greatly appreciated.

look forward to hearing from you,

regards

Julian

Hi all,

My wife and I finally have all our paper work collated for our SS application, bank statements, mortgage statements, tenancy agreement showing our properties are being rented, Skills assessments etc etc. Now what? I take it all paperwork has to be cert copies which in turn has to be sent to ACT. Do I now go onto the business.act.gov.au/ website and use the Skilled - Sponsored subclass 176 visa link to apply?

Can anyone guide me through the steps, exactly what to do next in which order? Any help/feedback/info would be greatly appreciated.

look forward to hearing from you,

regards

Julian

Hi Julian

All the documentation must be certified so you need to download the application forms for the 176. We went to a solicitor to certify all of our documentation also completing the application forms from the business.gov website. I would say check with Julianne or a member of the team to see if you can scan them but I know our agent posted them to her as far as I remember but they will tell you exactly what you need to do.

Suzanne

thanx Suzanne,

I thought that was what I needed to do next, as thats what I did with me skills assessment docs. Guess its off to the solicitors in the morning then. The online form you are referring to, is it the one on the http://www.business.act.gov.au website, where it says "Application for ACT Government Nomination of Skilled-Sponsored Visa (Subclass 176)" Just click on there and fill in that form. Then thereafter post all your docs off???

thanx Suzanne,

I thought that was what I needed to do next, as thats what I did with me skills assessment docs. Guess its off to the solicitors in the morning then. The online form you are referring to, is it the one on the www.business.act.gov.au website, where it says "Application for ACT Government Nomination of Skilled-Sponsored Visa (Subclass 176)" Just click on there and fill in that form. Then thereafter post all your docs off???

Thats right Julian - complete the app form - bring it with you to the solicitor - I would check with the ACT on whether you have to post it or if you can scan all documents and then post the originals - I believe the charges are changing in October aswell from what I have read

Suzanne