Department has sent E-Mail regarding your application >>> Need your help plz.....

samk6

My Agent told me that i have got CO. It has mentioned in My Online Application Status that "23/09/2011 Department has sent E-Mail regarding your application". But agent told that they didn't receive any email regarding this. Hence, agent sent an inquiry to the department on 26/09/2011. But they hasn't received reply from DIAC as yet. As I feel my agent is also not playing his role properly. :cry:

My questions are....

Are there any Telephone numbers to Contact DIAC in order to inform them regarding this problem???.

Can my agent inform DIAC over the phone about this problem???

If so, I can force my agent to contact them over the phone and get their response as soon as possible.

Please Please Help me..................... :confused:

Thanks

Samk6

It reads as if theres only half a story here so im not sure of what exactly you want....

You can go onto the immigration website and find out the contact numbers. You can also email them too. If an email has not been received then i would expect someone needs to chase this up.

if you have an agent acting on your behalf then it is them to be doing that.

if you have submitted the application by yourself and given your email details then it is you who needs to follow it up

HTH

It reads as if theres only half a story here so im not sure of what exactly you want....

You can go onto the immigration website and find out the contact numbers. You can also email them too. If an email has not been received then i would expect someone needs to chase this up.

if you have an agent acting on your behalf then it is them to be doing that.

if you have submitted the application by yourself and given your email details then it is you who needs to follow it up

HTH

Thank you very much for reply Ratchet. I have agent. but he is not play his role properly. So i am following up agent till i get an answer.