Vetassess Recruitment Consultant

hia

hey there

Al you good people out there...

Another question that is bugging my sisters nerves.....

She has done BBA(Hons) with specialization in HUMAN RESOURCES from a university in Pakistan. She has worked and is still working in a recruitment agency as a recruitment consultant for 3 years now..

The problem is that after applying VETASSESS, she is a bit worried about the qualification that she has had.Whther BBA (HONS) in HUMAN RESOURCES is the correct qualification for the recruitment consultant ??? Or can they raise questions on even this????

Need help everyone please!!!

The majority of people on here wouldn't be qualified to answer your question, sorry. It might be a good idea to speak with a Registered Migration Agent as they would be best placed to answer your question.

MicheleW, my sister's migration agent said that its ok as long as it is a branch of HR...He told us to proceed further although he didnot hav a good information on recruitment consultant education and etc but still he asked us to hav the skils assessed as RC...

he said that VETASSESS needs to chk over the experience more then qualification...I dont know if he was right or not....he's MARA registered