Whats super amart like jb hifi, good guys etc

Guest woj

Been reading some reviews online and customer service is getting a bad rap, but their prices are good.

Anyone got any personal experiences?

Looking to buy a new tv, fridge freezer and chaise lounge thingy

Service can be bad in all the places listed but it can also be really great. Generally they are independently owned under a corporate banner so if you aren't happy with the service just ask for the manager tell them you would rather shop elsewhere that does value the customer. Given the economic climate and the spending power of cash I have found that the attitude of the person in the shop usually improves quite dramatically and you end up with an even bigger discount than the one you had already negotiated.

On that note, don't forget to haggle, do not pay the ticket price (unless it is an amazing bargain) or if you do ensure that something free is thrown in, be it delivery, anti-stain treatment or accessories.

Hi,

We used super amart in adelaide twice, price was negotiable both times, and got delivery for free. Paid 10percent in shop then paid delivery men in cash. Delivery date given when bought in store, was phoned day before to agree hour of delivery then quick call on day when half hour away. Great service, good furniture.

Gill x

jb hi fi is usually good just ask them what their best price is that usually sorts the haggling and you can usually get free delivery.

As for customer service i bought a 3d tv from them and had to wait till they had glasses in stock, bought 2 pairs got a (great) deal on them, found out they didn't work with my tv they ordered the right ones in which were more expensive and didn't charge me any extra.

Happy days

jb hi fi is usually good just ask them what their best price is that usually sorts the haggling and you can usually get free delivery.

As for customer service i bought a 3d tv from them and had to wait till they had glasses in stock, bought 2 pairs got a (great) deal on them, found out they didn't work with my tv they ordered the right ones in which were more expensive and didn't charge me any extra.

Happy days

With JB HiFi I would still haggle even with what they say is their best price. I bought a Iconia Tablet from them and after they gave me their best price I said that it wasn't even 10% below the advertised price so not good enough - ended up with a 15% discount, with 2 accessories being thrown in for free. :biggrin:

We have used good guys at osbourne park and joondalup. We get a better price when we pay cash at Osborne park than joondalup. We will no longer purchase stuff from joondalup. We would rather drive down to Ozzie park.