How many nights in Singapore??Anyone done Singapore stop over deal ?

2and3

Can't decided on how many nights stop over to do ???

Looking to go end of Nov.

Anyone done the Singapore airlines stop over deal ?

Is it worthwhile getting the attractions package?? We would like to go to the zoo etc but not sure if the ticket they give you included night safari etc. anyone done this package and shed any light on anything about it?

Guest cazbeckham

WE did a two night stopover in Singapore a few years ago now when coming out here for a holiday and we went to Singapore Zoo during the day - it is reputed to be the best zoo in the world and well worth a visit.

Also what is good is the city tours they do. Singapore is lovely.

I cant coment on the package deal prices (as I have no idea what they are) but would say that SIN is a vey easy safe place to get around by public transport. If you can get a deal of flight and hotel then it can be worth it. Bear in mind that sometimes the jet lag can mean that the first day is going to be spent getting over the flight. And not forgettin the heat/humidity takes it out of you to start with. the night safari is definetely worth doing, not something readily available in other countries. If you can afford the time then I would stay about 5 days, gives you time to get over the flight, look around, have a relax etc. Enjoy.

Yep, we went for 5 days on our way back from Oz. Fab place; lovely people, interesting place and best of all, Sentosa Island (a must for all kids). We stayed in an apartment a bit out of the city as we wanted seperate bedrooms from the kids and a kitchen so we could cater for ourselves. It was a bit out of town but they had a mini bus and the public transport, as said, is really good.

• 3 weeks later...
what ever you decide take loads of money as its very expensive.. I was paying 17 Singapore dollars per drink, exchange rate of 2-1
Chimes, Boat Quay or Clark Quay by any chance? Go to Lau Pau Sat, Peoples Place or be really adventurous - take the MRT out to Geylang or a bus along to the East Coast Parkway or Katong (where you have to try Char Kway Teow) - and you'll pay less than that for a pitcher of Tiger rather than 330ml. You'll also sample some of the best Chinese food you've ever tasted and if the food bill (for 2) comes to more than $25 and you aren't so bloated you can't move I'll eat my hat. Before you scream food poisoning I stayed in Singapore for months at a time eating in such places and never had any trouble. :cool:

we went to Singapore Zoo during the day - it is reputed to be the best zoo in the world and well worth a visit.
If you think you liked the Day Zoo you would have loved the night zoo.

we did the stop over package, the zoo is included but not transport to the zoo. There is a rep at the hotel that will sell you bus tickets but it didn't drop us back to the hotel, just the town centre. Taxis were really cheap so it might be worth just getting a taxi to the zoo. It's about an hour but like i said really cheap.