negative skill assessment please help!!!!

Guest perthian

Guest perthian

Hi guys,

Im in serious problem now. I just graduated on June 2011. I lodged 485 online(august 2011) and now my visa expired and on bridging visa A. Everything went smoothly until i got the negative assessment from vetassess. I know i should use agent from the start.=(

Now I'm confused how to solve this problem. Can i re-apply 485 on paper application on bridging visa a and after i lodge it,i will withdraw the old 485? of course i will choose different occupation which closer to my degree.

Second options, I think i should withdraw and go back home and come back to australia with visitor visa and apply new 485 visa with different occupation asap within 6 months of my graduation. And also use agent. (should i go home with bridging visa b and apply for visitor visa to australia or i have to withdraw first)????

I have called migration agent but nobody available now. I just want to know the answer like asap.

Please give me some information about any good agents or recommendation what should i do.

thank you

Guest perthian

hi sorry i didn't read ur question properly. i have no idea, still waiting for the reason why. its said internal auditor is about financial risk and analysis and i did study that area but they still give me negative outcome. so devastated right now.