Insufnificate Funds Update

Guest traybears

Guest traybears

HI EVERYONE,WELL ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW STILL PAYMENT WAS DECLINED BY MY BANK AND THE VISA PAYMENT HAS STILL NOT COME OUT:cry:.CASH WAS THERE BUT BANK THOUGHT A LARGE,FORIEGN PAYMENT COULD BE FRAUD SO WOULDN'T PAY OUT.ANYWAY,I HAD ENOUGH SO I PHONE AUSTRALIAN HOUSE TO SEE WHAT THEY THINK.HE SAID TO PHONE ADELAIDE DIRECT AND GAVE ME OUR FILE NUMBER.HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY HAD EMAILED MY AGENT AND SAID ABOUT IT BEING DECLINED AND SHE EMAILED BACK SAYING I'D ARRANGED IT WITH MY BANK, SO TO TAKE THE PAYMENT NOW.THAT WAS 4TH OCTOBER AND STILL THEY HAVEN'T:realmad:.WISH ME LUCK FOR THE EARLY HOURS! TRACY.:)

Guest ontheup
HI EVERYONE,WELL ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW STILL PAYMENT WAS DECLINED BY MY BANK AND THE VISA PAYMENT HAS STILL NOT COME OUT:cry:.CASH WAS THERE BUT BANK THOUGHT A LARGE,FORIEGN PAYMENT COULD BE FRAUD SO WOULDN'T PAY OUT.ANYWAY,I HAD ENOUGH SO I PHONE AUSTRALIAN HOUSE TO SEE WHAT THEY THINK.HE SAID TO PHONE ADELAIDE DIRECT AND GAVE ME OUR FILE NUMBER.HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY HAD EMAILED MY AGENT AND SAID ABOUT IT BEING DECLINED AND SHE EMAILED BACK SAYING I'D ARRANGED IT WITH MY BANK, SO TO TAKE THE PAYMENT NOW.THAT WAS 4TH OCTOBER AND STILL THEY HAVEN'T:realmad:.WISH ME LUCK FOR THE EARLY HOURS! TRACY.:)

everything is crossed for you!!!

crosseyed.jpg

Guest Helaine

sock it to em Tracey.......then get on the phone to the bank and goive them what for then make them pay for the phone calls to oz....be thinking of ya hun

Guest traybears

HI EVERYONE,HERE'S MY UPDATE.WELL FINALLY GOT THOUGH TO ADELAIDE. COULDN'T GET THOUGH LAST NIGHT SO PHONE AT 7AM THIS MORNING,GOT THOUGH AFTER ABOUT 15 MINS.THEY SAID THEY HAD EMAILED MY AGENT ON 4TH OCT BUT HADN'T HAD A REPLY.I SPOKE TO HER THIS MORNING AND SHE NEVER RECIEVED IT.SO SHE HAS EMAILED THEM AGAIN. ALSO SHE SPOKE TO OZ HOUSE IN LONDON,THEY HAVE THE RIGHT EMAIL ADDRESS.ALSO THEY'VE SENT HER A LETTER WHICH HASN'T BEEN RECIEVED YET (BLOODY POSTAL STRIKE!)WHEN SHE RECIEVES THE LETTER SHE CAN TELL THEM TO TAKE MY MONEY! THEY ALSO SAID TO ALLOW 12 MONTHS MINIM NOW FROM WHEN THE VISA WAS LODGED BECAUSE OF THE BACK LOG,,HOW DEPRESSING! TRACY.

Guest alfixie

Oh God it's so frustrating hope you hear something soon just try and be positive cause I feel it just starts taking over your life. Good luck and all the best.

Marina.

• 1 month later...
Guest kingsburycourt

Hi traybears , just got a blogg from cal who said you had similar problem to us in that Adelaide have finally tried to take our payment after 3 months of no news only to have it blocked by bank despite fact we had pre warned then of transaction. e have tried to contact Adelaide on 0061300364613 but all I get is voicemail that cuts off after 5 mins telling us they are busy and try later. Its been 2 days of staying up to try and sort it out, my patience is wearing thin. We have had a reply to direct e-mail but just general response saying it may take a month to reply officially to our query. Any suggestions as to what we can do or is there another contact number we dont know about. Many thanks - I am getting soooo frustrated

Kingsbury Court Gang

Archived