You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

MARYROSE02

Damn! A southerly change coming through before I've got down the beach.

That will teach me to stay out late and sleep in late. 3pm news on WS FM 31 in the city 30 in the west. 4pm 24 in the city by still 30 in the west - That's odd? I can feel the wind outside my balcony here in Surry Hills. Top of 20 tomorrow with showers. Typical!

if it's any consolation, it's the same in Melbourne. Temperatures and sunshine peak about mid week (while I'm at work), then the change comes for the weekend and it gets cold.

On a positive note, the weather is still better than the UK!!

READ FIRST: please note that my posts are my own personal opinions based on my experiences. These are MY OPINIONS pure and simple, NOT a statement of fact.

Actually, it was OK when I got down to Nielsen Park as the wind was not blowing onto the beach. I don't like sunbathing anyway and usually go the beach about 4pm.

if it's any consolation, it's the same in Melbourne. Temperatures and sunshine peak about mid week (while I'm at work), then the change comes for the weekend and it gets cold.

On a positive note, the weather is still better than the UK!!

Actually the weather in the UK is quite nice and warm and getting warmer tommorow :cute:

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

When I was a ranger it was the same, on work days it would be scorching when I was out in the exhibits and on my days off it would rain. I use to pray for a cool day at work.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.