4 weeks and still no container arrhhhhh

Guest EM&M

:realmad: I WANT IT NOW..........

The ship docked on the 14th Sept and our stuff still hasnt been cleared. It was packed 31st July and left up on 8th August. Just need these Aussies pull there finger out cos its little Libbys 1st birthday next Thusday and her pressie is on there (rocky horse) lol. Course had to go and buy her more things just in case haha. Poor baby been sleeping in a travel cot for 10 weeks now bless her. They are telling us theres a back log and would take 3-5 weeks well its 4 now and still no sign. :unsure:

Em x

Em ring them ,dont be grumpy and say your hubbys tools are in there and he will lose his job offer if you dont get the stuff quick,could they please please put you to tht top of the cue.I rang crown earlier this week for someones container and they too said up to 5 weeks ,i think its because of mad cow disease flaring up again,,good luck and its got to be worth a try ,it worked for me with Crown last year.who are you using?

Cal x

Wridgeways were great with us as they said there was a delay at the docks. I said (which was all true) that our lease was ending and he'd booked someone else in and I couldn't possibly move into a house with 2 children and no furniture (I think the slight tremour in my voice helped a little) - and my stuff was delived right on time.

Ali

Guest The Baggo's

Hi Em! That is the bit I am dreading - being without familiar things! On a different note its my eldest daughters birthday on Wednesday - one day before your daughters!! We seem to give birth at practically the same time!!! See you soon - looking forward to the meet! Natalie xx

Guest lynneand mark

Hi Em,

We got ours 2 days ago and we were packed up and shipped just a couple of days before you so hopefully you are next in line!!

They've managed to break a few things, we have had stuff confiscated and it was held up about a week due to something they found and had to have cleared with customs!! So all in all if yours is straightforward then it should be with you very soon!

Lynne

Guest SAINTHURLOCK
:realmad: I WANT IT NOW..........

The ship docked on the 14th Sept and our stuff still hasnt been cleared. It was packed 31st July and left up on 8th August. Just need these Aussies pull there finger out cos its little Libbys 1st birthday next Thusday and her pressie is on there (rocky horse) lol. Course had to go and buy her more things just in case haha. Poor baby been sleeping in a travel cot for 10 weeks now bless her. They are telling us theres a back log and would take 3-5 weeks well its 4 now and still no sign. :unsure:

Em x

know exactly how that feels, our boy slept in the TC for 3 months...made a man out of him ;0), all our stuff arrived the other week (3months door to door) was like xmas,birthday and easter all in one..except i realised half the stuff we brought we should of left behind and bought new over here........ironing board? clothes airer? even a roll of tescos clingfilm got packed...them Crown boys dont miss a thing.

Em ring them ,dont be grumpy and say your hubbys tools are in there and he will lose his job offer if you dont get the stuff quick,could they please please put you to tht top of the cue.I rang crown earlier this week for someones container and they too said up to 5 weeks ,i think its because of mad cow disease flaring up again,,good luck and its got to be worth a try ,it worked for me with Crown last year.who are you using?

Cal x

Cal I used Crown, been ringing them every week and still nothing gonna ring them again today.

Em x

Hi Em! That is the bit I am dreading - being without familiar things! On a different note its my eldest daughters birthday on Wednesday - one day before your daughters!! We seem to give birth at practically the same time!!! See you soon - looking forward to the meet! Natalie xx

Nat how weird is that!! We will be spending all our birthdays together at this rate lol. I got another date for your calender, going out with the girls from playgroup on the 17th November for a night out, that enough time for you to find your dancing shoes haha

Em x

Well looks like our container passed quarentine without any problems and going to be delivered tomorrow. Libby will get her birthday present and her cot all on her birthday. Bless. Cant wait to get my washing machine heaven.

Em x

Archived