The Pom Queen

Satellite Expected to Hit Earth tomorrow

Well the satellite we chatted about before is moving towards Earth faster than they expected and reports say it could be as early as tomorrow. http://www.space.com/12982-dead-nasa-satellite-falling-earth-sept-24.html

Hope it misses land and hits the ocean. What I don't understand is why they couldn't have blown it up before it enters the earths atmosphere or is that only in movies:wub:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest sh7t man no way

dont worry 2 much m2m--most of it will disintegrate in the earths atmosphere--the safest place in the world 2 be they reckon if some bits land is perth australia--apparently nothing exciting happens there--im led 2 believe:yes:

Guest guest37336

I've just hacked into the NASA mainframe and am presently putting the coordinates in for Stevenage New Town, could do with starting all over again that place.:shocked::biglaugh::wubclub:

Knowing my luck lately it will land on me. Ho Hum.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

sorry it will break in to two pieces one is heading for a direct hit on my house and the other is gonna land on Pablo's .:wink:Then we don't have to sell them.

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12