What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe if you were near the coast and there was a wind?

I know the sun is a lot stronger here, you only last 30min outside then you burn:no:

That is why you must have a pool in Oz for you and the kids, I befriended the next door neighbours who I did not really like because they had a pool. :cute:

Guest Guest 47403
Why does 23c feel cold in Oz and warm in the UK. I noticed when I was in Perth that 20c felt cool in perth but warm in OZ :eek: anyone explain.

The humidity may have something to do with it, it's generally humid in the UK when warm due to moisture in the air.

Although it's only forecast to get to 17 tomorrow in Birmingham http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow-Birmingham-UKXX0018

And 21 in Perth http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow-Perth-ASXX0089

Birmingham will have much higher humidity so will probably feel warmer than it really is.

Same reason 30 in a perth summer is more bearable than a 30 in a QLD summer.

Can we please have the current conditions you are experiencing please and no the weather history please.

I do not want it ti turn into boasting "ooohhhh look at the weather we are having while you have 24/7 rain"

Hope that helps :cute:

Sorry mate, just trying to put things in context :wubclub:

And its now 6.30am and its about 24 degrees, sun is barely over the horizon and actually does feel quite warm

24 degrees at 6.30am

That is exactly what we had this morning, and expected to get to around 34 degrees today, just like yesterday and the day before, and the day before that. Mind you, I am in Jakarta at the moment so you would expect it to be hot. Got to say though - I am loving it, I thrive in the hot weather! :biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen
Please stop being a troll and just post what it is like on the day you post please :cute: thank you.

Hey:wideeyed: what:swoon: did you get made up to mod overnight, I must have missed that:chatterbox::wink:

That is exactly what we had this morning, and expected to get to around 34 degrees today, just like yesterday and the day before, and the day before that. Mind you, I am in Jakarta at the moment so you would expect it to be hot. Got to say though - I am loving it, I thrive in the hot weather! :biggrin:

I don't:wink:. You mean you enjoy energy sapping humidity?

Guest fultonclan
Please stop being a troll and just post what it is like on the day you post please :cute: thank you.

Sorry, didn't think I did anything wrong, I was just stating that it's damn cold here. And I can assure you I am not a troll......:eek:

I guess I am lucky and as I don't find the high humidity an issue, just as happy to be out and about in that as 20 degrees, or even -20 degrees, as long as the sun is shining it is all good for me.

You are lucky I found when it got to 30c + just sapping and did not enjoy it one bit :embarrassed: 20 to 25 is my comfort zone :cute:

Guest The Pom Queen
Sorry, didn't think I did anything wrong, I was just stating that it's damn cold here. And I can assure you I am not a troll......:eek:

Don't worry PB is trying to be clever because everyone accuses him of trolling:wubclub: