What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now its about 23 degrees, 9.45pm

somewhere between 28 and 30 degrees today:cool:

same as yesterday

and the day before

and the day before that

and the day before that

although it was barely getting to 27 degrees a month ago, damn that was chilly:confused:

Guest The Pom Queen

same as yesterday

and the day before

and the day before that

and the day before that

although it was barely getting to 27 degrees a month ago, damn that was chilly:confused:

I think we need some rain. We are suppose to live in a RAINforest lol x

Guest guest17301

same as yesterday

and the day before

and the day before that

and the day before that

Knew I moved to the wrong state....its going to be 5 flippin degrees tonight!!! Need the hot weather to start soon....:sad:

Knew I moved to the wrong state....its going to be 5 flippin degrees tonight!!! Need the hot weather to start soon....:sad:

have to agree fiona ...its a bit chilly here in perth ....wish it warm up a little ...not tooo much mind as canae cope when its near 40 :wink:

mrs keily

I think we need some rain. We are suppose to live in a RAINforest lol x

Thats the beauty of living down here, doesnt rain all year...apart from every day from December til march obviously.:eek:

But it is warm rain:cool:

Sounds good now, but ask me again in 2 months time when its 90% humidity as well:eek:

Guest The Pom Queen
Thats the beauty of living down here, doesnt rain all year...apart from every day from December til march obviously.:eek:

But it is warm rain:cool:

Ps I haven't forgotten you honest:wink::hug:

Guest guest17301
Sounds good now, but ask me again in 2 months time when its 90% humidity as well:eek:

Late Spring and Autmn are pretty much perfect here I have to say....but the 30 plus days can get a bit much. Was humid here last Summer...horrible!

Guest The Pom Queen
Why does 23c feel cold in Oz and warm in the UK. I noticed when I was in Perth that 20c felt cool in perth but warm in OZ :eek: anyone explain.

Think it's because you acclimatise. We use to think Melbourne was warm in July when we first ever arrived.

same as yesterday

and the day before

and the day before that

and the day before that

Can we please have the current conditions you are experiencing please and no the weather history please.

I do not want it ti turn into boasting "ooohhhh look at the weather we are having while you have 24/7 rain"

Hope that helps :cute:

Think it's because you acclimatise. We use to think Melbourne was warm in July when we first ever arrived.

I don't know, 23c does not feel as warm in Oz as it does in the UK, I felt that way weeks after landing in Oz, thought it felt chilly and it was 20c or higher :eek: weird.

Guest The Pom Queen
Can we please have the current conditions you are experiencing please and no the weather history please.

I do not want it ti turn into boasting "ooohhhh look at the weather we are having while you have 24/7 rain"

Hope that helps :cute:

I don't think it's boasting, you do realise it gets boring having sunny day after sunny day don't you:wubclub:

Guest The Pom Queen
I don't know, 23c does not feel as warm in Oz as it does in the UK, I felt that way weeks after landing in Oz, thought it felt chilly and it was 20c or higher :eek: weird.

Maybe if you were near the coast and there was a wind?

I know the sun is a lot stronger here, you only last 30min outside then you burn:no: