what will your chrimbo dinner look like

Guest john76

lol, they look hideous!!

BTW - don't forget when you're making a marinade or spice rub, that sugar burns.... That's often why marinated chicken burns so easily, if you keep it on the plate and away from the grill (use one of the non-stick bbq mats, they're brilliant) you'll be laughing!

Where ever you are you wont be having a worse Xmas dinner than me

I will be on a flight to Oz from the UK so a pre packaged/heated pile of dung will be my feast !

still, waking up in the sun after 3 months of cold, wet and dark will be nice !

Where ever you are you wont be having a worse Xmas dinner than me

I will be on a flight to Oz from the UK so a pre packaged/heated pile of dung will be my feast !

still, waking up in the sun after 3 months of cold, wet and dark will be nice !

Just remember the golden rule - Time does not exist when you're flying.

Declare the day (or the day after) you land to be Xmas and celebrate then!!

Although apparently flights are often quite festive over Xmas day according to a friend of mine :)

Randomly start wishing people merry Xmas and see what happens :) Worst case scenario, you freak some people out and get to giggle at them, Best case - you make some lifelong friends!

i like the look of a white christmas and yes it does bring a bit of magic if it snows on christmas day, but as an ex truck driver i also know the dangers of snow also where we live at the minute we have had bad snow 3 years running and it aint no fun when your snowed in after the first day of throwing snowballs at your neighbours and laughing when everyone falls it just becomes a chore and crazy when the usual 10 minute walk to the local shop takes 30 minutes only to find out the dont have any bread or milk in stock :arghh:

sorry to crush the romance :biglaugh:

I could not get to work for 3 weeks as the site was shut as no one could travel far, but I could just about get through the blizzards to the local pub :laugh: so only good memories for me :wubclub:

I could not get to work for 3 weeks as the site was shut as no one could travel far, but I could just about get through the blizzards to the local pub :laugh: so only good memories for me :wubclub:

good stuff and yes just down the hill from us is the local pub so as you say not a complete nightmare, its the nights stuck in the truck at the side of the road i hated the most but all a distant memory now :biggrin: