Sign in to follow this  
The Pom Queen

Search for $7.5mill lottery winner in Perth

Please remember that it was me who made this reminder post when you collect your winnings, I'm not greedy but $1mill will be fine, thanks:notworthy:

A WA Lotto player has woken up today as a multi-millionaire after winning $7.5 million in last night's draw.

The winner, who bought the Oz Lotto ticket at the Geraldton Lottery Centre, is yet to come forward to collect the prize.

Shop owner Johan Vorster said:* “I don’t mind who has the winning ticket as long as it makes someone happy”.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest sh7t man no way

gongrats 2 that person--did you know m2m to sell lotto tickets in queensland you have to go on a 1 day course:wideeyed:

gongrats 2 that person--did you know m2m to sell lotto tickets in queensland you have to go on a 1 day course:wideeyed:

I think I need a weeks course on how to buy them:laugh: and what the hell is Keno:goofy:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.