register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

jem32

Mandurah , Holiday Village or good place to live

Hi,

I have been looking at Madurah as place to move with my Wife and 5 year old Daughter.

Is it more of a holiday destnation or is it a good place to live with lots for my Daughter to do.

Jem

Hi Jem

Have you joined our sister forum http://www.perthpoms.com there are a lot of people who live in WA who may be able to help.

Kate

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest GandL

Hi

We lived in the Mandurah area in summer 2010 - Sept to Nov.( rented in Halls Head). We were waiting for a 475 which we were assured was due in two weeks. (long story). We liked the area as it has some beautiful beaches but plenty of shops and a decent mall as well. Loads of restuarants if you're a foodie and the usual Mcdonalds/ Dominos/ KFC if you're not. Fairly quiet but we come from a small town so we liked that. Some areas are retirement complexes so look carefully.We have now got our visas and are coming back in January for good.

Would generally recommend the area.

Hi Jem

We are arriving in Mandurah in 8 weeks, heading to Halls Head. When are you looking to go? We have a 5 year old and an 8 year old. Have only heard good things about it.

Michelle

Michelle, John, Charlie, Ashley

Visa lodged 27/11/09 C/O 23/3 4/4/11 meds

14/4/11 VISA GRANTED ! Flying 30 November :jiggy:

Hi,

We are heading over fingers crossed middle of next year. We too have a 5 year old girl. It really does look like a very nice and relaxed place to live. My wife is a Hairdresser and there seems to be plenty of shops for work and I will travel if needed either Perth or Rockingham.

Hope your move goes well, Please keep us all informed of how it goes and good luck

Jem32