Dani251

Ielts materials free to good home

Hi guys,

I have the Cambridge Ielts 8 book (no CD with it though, unfortunately) and a whole stack of notes on the Ielts exam that I no longer require as i've taken the test.

If anybody who is living in the London area (south) would care to have them, they are yours to collect for freesies..'else, they will be going to paper heaven (the recycling tub at work)...

Drop me a pm if you'd like them :biggrin:

Vet 16/8/11: IELTS 3/9/11 L8.5 R9 W9 S9 (Band 9): Vetassess Pos 22/11 SS: WA applied 30/11-SS granted 01/12: 176 Lodged 15/12, Meds 10 Jan, uploaded 18 Jan, PCC 16 Jan, VISA approved 20 Jan 2012:wubclub:

That's really good of you, thank you, hopefully it will help someone out there.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hi guys,

I have the Cambridge Ielts 8 book (no CD with it though, unfortunately) and a whole stack of notes on the Ielts exam that I no longer require as i've taken the test.

If anybody who is living in the London area (south) would care to have them, they are yours to collect for freesies..'else, they will be going to paper heaven (the recycling tub at work)...

Drop me a pm if you'd like them :biggrin:

Good job !! Carry on....

Application:07/07/2010, Visa type:475-SS,

Medical:10/10/2011, PCC:11/10/2011, Case Officer: 01/09/2011, Visa grant:15/11/2011

Heyllo there mate... I live in South London... East Croydon to be precise.. I am looking to take my IELTS before applying for 175/176/475 ...

Could I please have the materials if its ok :)

Heyllo there mate... I live in South London... East Croydon to be precise.. I am looking to take my IELTS before applying for 175/176/475 ...

Could I please have the materials if its ok :)

Fantastic - I'm in Croydon too! Just pm your details and we'll sort the wheres and whens!

Vet 16/8/11: IELTS 3/9/11 L8.5 R9 W9 S9 (Band 9): Vetassess Pos 22/11 SS: WA applied 30/11-SS granted 01/12: 176 Lodged 15/12, Meds 10 Jan, uploaded 18 Jan, PCC 16 Jan, VISA approved 20 Jan 2012:wubclub:

Fantastic - I'm in Croydon too! Just pm your details and we'll sort the wheres and whens!

Hello Dani...

for some reason i cant PM you directly... can you please PM me so I can try and reply