Guest Helaine

New TRA Experiance Pathway back in Dec

Guest Helaine

hi all just had an email from our agent friend in QL she said that the TRA are bringing in a new experiance pathway and it should be in place by Dec, :jiggy::jiggy::yes:all is not lost guys.

Guest traybears

brilliant news,sure lots of people will be relieved!

brilliant news,sure lots of people will be relieved!

:notworthy:Hi Helaine, what is it ?????????????

any info most welcome, how ya doin, did you get intouch with those people I told you about, we has email the other day, asking for Steve's info, CV history and so on, keep intouch, be lucky Theresa.:jiggy:

:jiggy:THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE ON OZZZZZZZZZ

STILL LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP:wacko:

STEVE (OH): SUPPLY & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER

Guest Kathryn

Hi Helaine and all,

Yes, MIA released a news letter today, the most interesting perhaps being:

TRA hopes to reopen Pathway D "shortly" if it is viable to do so and is prepared to consult closely with the MIA about this once they have thought through most of the issues. They are likely to also consult with DIAC, the Department of Education Science and Training and other key stakeholders. I expect that we might be able to have discussions on this towards the end of November. We should therefore not expect Pathway D to be reopened before December. Any reopening will be dependent upon problems being overcome.

Good news!

Kathryn

Guest darsar

Dear all,I also heard a rumour yesterday that pathway d was coming back so I emailed my agent last night to confirm this(he only dealt with our TRA application and is not a visa agent)He emailed me back and said that the TRA decision still stands and not to hold my breath for a reverse decision anytime soon,and that I should start to think about Vetasses instead!!!!???????WHAT IS GOING ON,I AM SO CONFUSED:unsure:Sarah++++++

Guest hays

hey ho, OH is a plumber so we have to go through vetasses now, another major expense to add to the whole process. TRA would have been so much easier and cheaper if Pathway D wasnt closed when we applied...even though we have C&G certs..they werent enough apparently. Fingers crossed for all you guys who need Pathway D, i hope they do get it back up and running early next year.

It is thought that any Pathway D replacement is likely to be in a format that parallels the new VETASSESS procedure for certain trade skills applicants - ie with a practical assessment.

Also, with a Federal election in the offing I'd not be holding my breath for any changes too soon ... it would be a gung-ho civil servant who signs off on such a material change as the re-introduction of a Pathway D replacement in the midst of an election campaign (the expectation is that the Federal election will be called this weekend).

Best regards.

Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas - www.gomatilda.com

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534; Registered Tax Agent (Australia)

Chartered Accountant (UK, and Australia)

T - 023 81 66 11 55 (UK) or 03 9935 2929 (Australia)

E - alan.collett@gomatilda.com and acollett@bdhtax.com

Guest silverstargazer38

when Vetasses were getting more cash for assessing trades, tra were only getting 300.00

aus dollars! per assessment, hence all change.... looks like they are following suit of vetasses!!

We are appealing our pathway d hopefully will hear something soon :huh: