anlopa

Thinks their should be a like button

Who else thinks their should be a like button, as the thanks button is thanking someone for the useful post.

"The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plumbob For This Useful Post: "

But the post might not be useful, but you still like it Yes you can click their chicken but a like button would be fab.

:wacko:God I need my visa granting soon cos I am talking total crap now.:wacko:

Like this post it is not useful, but you might like it. Get the drift.................................... if you managed to get to this far in this post then you really should go and sweep behind the fridge cos your time will be better spent as I have gone booloo:goofy:

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12

Good job I didn't have to sit an english test for my visa, cos I have just read my post and the grammar is dreadful

Fitter 4112 - Agent Apointed 28/01/09 - TRA Successful 08/05/09 - Visa 175 Submitted 12/05/09 - CO 30/8/11- Police checks uploaded 16/09/11 - Meds Finalised 28/09/11. Visa Granted 14/11/2011 :ssign19:in oz since Feb 12

Guest sh7t man no way
Who else thinks their should be a like button, as the thanks button is thanking someone for the useful post.

But the post might not be useful, but you still like it Yes you can click their chicken but a like button would be fab.

Like this post it is not useful, but you might like it. Get the drift.................................... if you managed to get to this far in this post then you really should go and sweep behind the fridge cos your time will be better spent as I have gone booloo:goofy:

the following 1 user says thank you anlopa (SMNW) and would add he quite likes it 2:wubclub: my gramma is not very good 2--she has the flu,and the sh7ts:no:

Guest Guest 47403

You'll be getting a 'like' button pretty soon don't worry.

Will we what have I missed:chatterbox::twitcy:

Guest guest37336

Who, what, where, when, how,:unsure:

I'm meant to be in the 'know' mate, please tell me they haven't kept me in the dark again.:cry::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I know what yer saying ann,but i just use the thx button as a like button anyway,it might be a funny post for instance,so not "really" usefull as such,but if its made me smile its usefull to me,if yer get me drift:goofy:

Anyway,none of it will matter soon will it?isnt the thx button getting done away with when rob changes the site?:mad:the chickenballs are anyway,like.... thx.....same firm to me tbh:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Who, what, where, when, how,:unsure:

I'm meant to be in the 'know' mate, please tell me they haven't kept me in the dark again.:cry::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Your a mushroom, Just like me. Oh I forgot you can't yet

Guest guest37336
Your a mushroom, Just like me. Oh I forgot you can't yet

:biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy::notworthy:

I know what yer saying ann,but i just use the thx button as a like button anyway,it might be a funny post for instance,so not "really" usefull as such,but if its made me smile its usefull to me,if yer get me drift:goofy:

Anyway,none of it will matter soon will it?isnt the thx button getting done away with when rob changes the site?:mad:the chickenballs are anyway,like.... thx.....same firm to me tbh:wubclub:

Hay Pablo, off post but what the hell. We had our meds yesterday with Dc Smith and he was fab and he is a PNE fan. Kids meds are already finalised so fab service from the Manchester team. The internal went with out a hitch over and done with in no time. :jiggy:

Hay Pablo, off post but what the hell. We had our meds yesterday with Dc Smith and he was fab and he is a PNE fan. Kids meds are already finalised so fab service from the Manchester team. The internal went with out a hitch over and done with in no time. :jiggy:

:laugh:Good docs ann arent they,shame the internal was so quick tho,better luck next time eh:cute::wink:

Nah seriously,glad its all sorted,not long now (touchwood),we had our visas less than a week later,so good luck with that!

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

:laugh:Good docs ann arent they,shame the internal was so quick tho,better luck next time eh:cute::wink:

Nah seriously,glad its all sorted,not long now (touchwood),we had our visas less than a week later,so good luck with that!

Thanks, my fingers are crossed.................my leg are crossed too.:emoticon_doctor_sna

Ssssshhhh Baz don't tell Tony:wink:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

I thanked you, cos I liked it......but I couldn't click your chicken because I clicked you recently!!

Although if the rumours are correct, I may soon be able to like your post, but I won't be able to click your chicken!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest guest37336

:eek::mad::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

AAAAAkA8_LIAAAAAAFVWAA.jpg?v=1182470934000

:laugh:I believe yer Ann:angel_happy_face_ha,i couldnt believe how quick it was granted tbh,cant remember exactly what day we went for meds,maybe monday or tuesday,i was working on LIVERPOOL 1(massive rebuild of the city centre retail quarter)on the saturday morning.

Gets a phone call of jan that a letter had come saying we had the visa,wouldnt believe her tbh,said "yer MUST have it wrong,read it out to me",and it was!,was having a brekkie at the time 10.30 am,couldnt speak,and thats not me!:cute:

The lads said "WTFs wrong with you,bad news?",i just shook me head and walked outside for a ciggy,stunned i was tbh,never thought we'd get it,VERY conflicting emotions whirled round in me head,thought i'd just be overjoyed/buzzing,but it was wierd tbh.

Ended up going straight the pub on my own and leaving them there:laugh:,just wanted to be on me jack and have a think(rang +explained to them in an hour or so btw),had 4 hrs round town on me own,then went home and had a good drink in the garden with jan.

Seriously strange that a letter granting a visa had my head swimming all over the place tho!:goofy:

Heres hoping yours is as quick mrs:wubclub:

Guest guest37336

This is beginning to sound like the second Mrs Tosser.:wubclub:

Kept in the dark, fed crap, and eventually told 'You're Not Wanted Anymore'.:cry::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I just use the Thanks button as a Like one also. Tend to see them as much of a muchness.

:eek::mad::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

AAAAAkA8_LIAAAAAAFVWAA.jpg?v=1182470934000

Fab LOL

:laugh:I believe yer Ann:angel_happy_face_ha,i couldnt believe how quick it was granted tbh,cant remember exactly what day we went for meds,maybe monday or tuesday,i was working on LIVERPOOL 1(massive rebuild of the city centre retail quarter)on the saturday morning.

Gets a phone call of jan that a letter had come saying we had the visa,wouldnt believe her tbh,said "yer MUST have it wrong,read it out to me",and it was!,was having a brekkie at the time 10.30 am,couldnt speak,and thats not me!:cute:

The lads said "WTFs wrong with you,bad news?",i just shook me head and walked outside for a ciggy,stunned i was tbh,never thought we'd get it,VERY conflicting emotions whirled round in me head,thought i'd just be overjoyed/buzzing,but it was wierd tbh.

Ended up going straight the pub on my own and leaving them there:laugh:,just wanted to be on me jack and have a think(rang +explained to them in an hour or so btw),had 4 hrs round town on me own,then went home and had a good drink in the garden with jan.

Seriously strange that a letter granting a visa had my head swimming all over the place tho!:goofy:

Heres hoping yours is as quick mrs:wubclub:

I don't want a like button want a love button what a fab post Pablo. you got me going now I often feel a kind of guilt as I am the main applicant and sometimes feel guilt. Even though everyone wants to go

I thanked you, cos I liked it......but I couldn't click your chicken because I clicked you recently!!

Although if the rumours are correct, I may soon be able to like your post, but I won't be able to click your chicken!

Love

Rudi

x

:swoon::err: Oh my, that headed my pickle..... or pickled my head:goofy:

Pablo, my other half built the hand rails and fire escapes for the Liverpool 1 your paths may have crossed.

Thx Ann:wubclub:,answered your dilemma yourself tho havnt yer,EVERYONE wants to go,like everyone else your only doing whats best for you and yours,hope its all ticketyboo for you all:wink:

Pablo, my other half built the hand rails and fire escapes for the Liverpool 1 your paths may have crossed.

Used the "escape routes" a lot to slope the pub ann:policeman:,and we DID work right next to them at times,he wasnt the one who burnt all me clobber with welding sparks was he?!:laugh:

Guest sh7t man no way

:wideeyed::wideeyed:ive heard on the rumours ville section of pio--they are getting rid of the word moderators,and calling them prefects--what have other members heard on the rumours ville section of pio

ive heard that pabs is to be knighted 2:wideeyed:and saving the lemming is to get an :SLEEP:award from insomniacs, for services above,and beyond the call of duty:wink:

Used the "escape routes" a lot to slope the pub ann:policeman:,and we DID work right next to them at times,he wasnt the one who burnt all me clobber with welding sparks was he?!:laugh:

Opps makes um look used though:wideeyed:

Opps makes um look used though:wideeyed:

We looked at it as a kind of testing them out for them:biggrin:,first job i'd had in years were i could leave the car at home and get the train in with it being city centre,so ale for dogs tbh:jiggy:,best job ive had,moneywise and length of contract.

Only trouble was we knew what would happen when it finished,hundreds all laid off at the same time so no good for future employment prospects,and so its proved, X 10!

You staying in engineering in Oz ann?