The Pom Queen

Drink Driving with 9 unrestrained children in the car

I'm sorry but if she wants to take her own life then that's fine but to drive with 9 children in the car whilst over the limit deserves a life time behind bars.:mad::no:

WOMAN charged with drink-driving at almost five times legal limit with nine unrestrained children in her car has appeared in court.

Tanya Chilly, 33, appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court this morning facing a total of 34 charges.

According to court documents, Ms Chilly, of Epping, was found to have a blood alcohol reading of .233 after a collision in Rockbank on August 5.

It is also alleged she was an unlicensed driver.

Ms Chilly is charged with offences including multiple counts of driving dangerously and placing a person in danger of death, recklessly causing serious injury and negligently causing serious injury.

She has also been charged with one count of dangerous driving and nine counts of failing to have a passenger properly restrained.

It is alleged the children inside the vehicle at the time of the crash were aged between six months and 16 years.

Ms Chilly is on bail and will reappear at Melbourne Magistrates' Court for a committal mention on November 10.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

OMG, who in their right mind would do that???

Ppxx

300 sublcass visa application lodged 13/10/09, granted 26/10/09, arrived in Oz 13/01/10, married 15/05/10, 801/820 lodged 09/07/10, Granted 21/07/10 !!!!!! :biglaugh:

I just hope it was a people carrier and not a mini

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

at least if it was a mini there wouldn't be much room for the kids to be thrown around... You'd also have thought the 16yr old should have known better than to let an obviously intoxicated driver get in a car with bunch of kids. Crazy people.

I went ballistic when someone smoked in a car with my boy in it. I would have crippled the woman if my kid had been in the car.

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!