Status of VETASSESS APPLICATION VIA AGENT!!!!!!

hia

Hi all

My sister is going through a confusion!!!

As she used an agent to process her VETASSESS application to DIAC, the agent told that we cannot access the log in and password to the application status check.Only they have this right to check the status themselves as when an agent is used, DIAC contacts themmm...Is it true id he faking our with us??????

Another thing , my sister has got her reference num, and she has also emaied VETASSESS but they never replied.Whats going on?????

Please help me as my sister has spent alot of money on the application as well as the agent.....

Im waiting for a lot of opinions by ya'lll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

We did not use agents, but I do believe that once an agent is appointed then DIAC will only deal with the agents and not the applicant.

I believe that you can write to the agent/DIAC saying you wish to take over the application.

If you are worried then look on the DIAC website for MARA registered agents they have to be registered and have a number.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/migration-agents/

Hi Chris N Lora,

The agent is MARA registered one....do you think that all the MARA agents are trustworthy ??? I wil cal VETASSESS and ask about my application...

If I take over the application then would it mean that i am withdrawing that agent and will be handling my case in future???

Thnx

Hi Hia,

You always get a bad apple sometimes, but I have never had any dealings with agents apart from being told my partners skills would never get through TRA assessments.

We took it upon ourselves and it was successful, we did our own application.

Reference your application it really would depend on if you think you are able to do your application. (if you think it has complications then stick to an agent)

We did not find it very hard to do ours, it was straight forward, remember if you feel able to do it there is so much advice on this and other forums that there will always be an answer to your questions.

I suggest you raise your concerns with your agent firstly if you feel he is not honest then you should make a complaint to DIAC.

Chris

Hi all

My sister is going through a confusion!!!

As she used an agent to process her VETASSESS application to DIAC, the agent told that we cannot access the log in and password to the application status check.Only they have this right to check the status themselves as when an agent is used, DIAC contacts themmm...Is it true id he faking our with us??????

Another thing , my sister has got her reference num, and she has also emaied VETASSESS but they never replied.Whats going on?????

Please help me as my sister has spent alot of money on the application as well as the agent.....

Im waiting for a lot of opinions by ya'lll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

The last time I gave a client the log in to check an application he 'updated' his details and stuffed it up completely and it took me several telephone calls and a dozen emails to fix it.

I can sense that my sister has some complications in our case...thats y we'l stick to the agent..

When does it shws that the application has been received???Any idea? what do they indicate abt...like it is in routine processing or what??

Hi Wrussell,

I hope the information I gave was correct if not would you correct it being you are an agent.

Thanks

If a client took it upon himself to change information I had submitted, how would I know?

I might find out after I decided that the matter was not proceeding in a timely manner and followed up.