hi im new, brit looking to move or travel to oz

Guest darren

hi people, im darren, i have the chance to follow my dream of having a year off/move to oz to work/live, i have friends out in oz in sydney and adelede.

just looking to find out more about the work prospects out there, ie is there loads around etc.

i am an air ducting and ventilation fitter, 7 years experience but would do anything once im there, looking for information or any tips that would help me

thank you for your help darren

Hi yeah you have, I'm new here posted a few sorry, I'm 28 and I am going for the whv took valauntry redundancy so Am going to live my dream and head out of England and travel

Guest The Pom Queen

Don't worry about it, I think I did the same when I first joined I posted in all of the forums and got my wrists slapped by the mods.

I think a WHV is a great idea, are you willing to turn your hand to any kind of work when you arrive as I think you would have more chance, and remember if you do some rural work you can apply for a 2nd year visa.

Don't worry about it, I think I did the same when I first joined I posted in all of the forums and got my wrists slapped by the mods.

I think a WHV is a great idea, are you willing to turn your hand to any kind of work when you arrive as I think you would have more chance, and remember if you do some rural work you can apply for a 2nd year visa.

Yeah I am very handy and also lucky as like to work, what do you mean rural