ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dani231104

Moving to sydney. Key decision

Guest Dani231104

Hi guys

I need your help in order to advance in tye decision to move to asutralia or not

Currently i am living in spain , and to be honest. I have a familiy with one child of 6 years old. I ve just received an offer from my company to be moved to sydney for 3 years and they need an answer next week. The role is regional manager sales and services managing 13 people and an important budget of fhe company.

To be honest, I am very lost and nervous becasue it is being diffccult for me to understand if the offer is good or not. Basically the package they are offering me is as follows:

Salary base:120.000 $ + supperannuation 10 %

Company caf fully maintained

relocation cost : 15.000 $

As i am moving with my family and this will be the only income , so i have to rent a house and pay for the scholl of my baby as a minimum, could you please tell me your opinion about the offer? In particular i would like o understand :

- will i cover the main expenses?

- is enough to enjoy australia, travel etc...?

- is alligned with the average salary for this kind of role

As a reference today in spain i perceived a medium - high salary, so my position in spain is comfortable in economic terms.

Thanks a lot for your feedback , would be fantastic hear your opinions

It should be manageable and I'm sure a lot of people on here would jump at an offer like that. I have known a family of 7 get by on $50k a year.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.