10 year old might be moving to Gold Coast in 2008

Guest scots-in-oz!

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hi, my name is Robyn and I'm 10. I have a sister aged 13 called Lauren. My mum is called Margaret and my dad is called Robert. I have a cat called Jerry, and my mum says that I can get a guinea pig or 2 in Oz. We might be moving to the Gold Coast next summer. We were in Oz ealier this year and we enjoyed it! I liked the animals, especially the kangaroos and the koalas.:cute: Im am not sure if I want to move or not because I would miss my friends. :unsure: The rest of my family want to move and think that I'll make new friends there. I would like to talk to people on here to make some new friends! :spinny:

Write Back please!

**Robyn**

• 3 months later...
Guest scots-in-oz!

It's now 2008 so it was last year that I went on holiday and it might be this summer that I move!

I would really like some replies please! :smile:

*Robyn*

Guest talisman
Hi, my name is Robyn and I'm 10. I have a sister aged 13 called Lauren. My mum is called Margaret and my dad is called Robert. I have a cat called Jerry, and my mum says that I can get a guinea pig or 2 in Oz. We might be moving to the Gold Coast next summer. We were in Oz ealier this year and we enjoyed it! I liked the animals, especially the kangaroos and the koalas.:cute: Im am not sure if I want to move or not because I would miss my friends. :unsure: The rest of my family want to move and think that I'll make new friends there. I would like to talk to people on here to make some new friends! :spinny:

Write Back please!

**Robyn**

Hello, my name is Alex and i am 8 years old. I am moving to Tasmania fingers crossed this year we may get there.

There is me my mum, dad and i have two little sisters.

We are from Yorkshie.

I am very excited i cant wait. We are not taking our cat, she is going to live at my Grandmas.

How exciting to go to the Gold Coast. Are you going surfing?

Alex :wubclub:

Guest scots-in-oz!
Hello, my name is Alex and i am 8 years old. I am moving to Tasmania fingers crossed this year we may get there.

There is me my mum, dad and i have two little sisters.

We are from Yorkshie.

I am very excited i cant wait. We are not taking our cat, she is going to live at my Grandmas.

How exciting to go to the Gold Coast. Are you going surfing?

Alex :wubclub:

Hi Alex. oh so your'e not taking your'e cat, i am taking my cat.

I have had one surfing lesson when i went on hoilday.

I's very hard but the more you practise the better you get.

Not sure if i will suf alot if i move but i will try

:wub:

please write back

*Robyn*

Guest scots-in-oz!
hi robyn my name is jemma i am 12 yeasrs old and we are hopefully moving to sunshine coast end of this year :)ime very excited ive got no pets hope to get some when we are out there.were did you go on your holiday (what part of oz)

we travled for 3 months.I loved it cant waite to go back.

please write back

from jemma:wub:

Hi Jemma. i went on holiday to the Gold Coast for like a holiday

but then for the rest on the holiday

we went to Brisbane to see what it would be like to live there.

Was the 3 month travling good?

Please write back

*Robyn*:spinny:

Hi,

We live in Perth, I just wanted to tell you that my children aged 12 and 8 made friends really quickly when me moved last year. There are people arriving all the time so your never the new kid for very long.

Ali

Hi Robyn

i am 8 my name is chloe. Where was your picture taken ?

i have been on holiday in oz before i went to brisbane and the gld coast.

we went whale watching and australlia zoo .i also went to wet and wild .i went to currumbin wildlife

sanctuary and seaworld .we went to a place called infinaty .we want to move to the gold coast this year

good luck in OZ cya :jiggy:

love chloe

xx:cool::v_SPIN::yes:

Guest scots-in-oz!
Hi,

We live in Perth, I just wanted to tell you that my children aged 12 and 8 made friends really quickly when me moved last year. There are people arriving all the time so your never the new kid for very long.

Ali

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better.

Yeah my mum said that too.

Guest scots-in-oz!
hi Robyn yes the three month travling in oz was good :yes:

we went to Brisban to start with we got a campavan and travled all the way round and down the middle:v_SPIN:and we ended up at surfers paradice:cool:

please write back

from jemma

Yeah i liked it when i was at Surfers Paradice.

Great place and i was right next to the beach.

My mum and dad sent our visa's off a while ago but

will take long to come back. What about you?

Please write back

from Robyn

Guest scots-in-oz!
Hi Robyn

i am 8 my name is chloe. Where was your picture taken ?

i have been on holiday in oz before i went to brisbane and the gld coast.

we went whale watching and australlia zoo .i also went to wet and wild .i went to currumbin wildlife

sanctuary and seaworld .we went to a place called infinaty .we want to move to the gold coast this year

good luck in OZ cya :jiggy:

love chloe

xx:cool::v_SPIN::yes:

Hi Chloe, my picture was taken at curumbin wildlife. I went to the same places as you but i didn't go to Sea World! Where in the Gold Coast you might be moving to?

Please write back

from Robyn

• 1 month later...

Hiya Robyn!

I'm Bekka, we are hoping to move to Oz as well, we have been hoping to move to the Gold Coast, I'm a little older than you, I'm 13, alomost 14. But I would like to chat. I'm hoping to make some new friends before I move. But we're hoping to move within the next year.

Bekka xxx

Archived