student visa is going to cancelled but already apply for de facto visa

ricballi

Hi,i m in bit problem,I already apply for de facto visa with my partner ,we have been living together almost 3 years,i m on student visa,but i didn't we go to uni at all,now my uni has report me to immigration ,I got email it say you got 28 days to reply back to immigration,But i didnt got anything from immigration :confused yet, but my student visa will expired on 5th October,when i apply for de facto visa ,i got email from immigration you on bridging visa A ,My girlfriend is also on student visa,I really dont understand what i should do ,i applied my de facto visa on 5th of august,what will happened to his application,and my visa will expired after 15 days,if my visa will expired before 28 days,How they can canceled my visa ?will it effect to my de facto visa application ?after 15 days i will on Bridging visa A?

i really don't understand that what will happened after 15 days and still now i have not got anything from immigration about my report when my uni did?i m on section 20 as say on letter,but i checked my visa status online it is still in effect

i was just wondering,what will happened if they canceled my student ,but i m on bridging visa A,i applied my visa a month ago,i already submitted all paper to immigration ,will it effect my current application,please let me if anyone know about that,i m really worried ,Please let me soon

Thanks

Rick

As you never attended Uni you are in breach of your student visa conditions. The most likely outcome will be that Immigration will place you on a Bridging visa E while awaiting the outcome of your current application.

You state that your girlfriend is also a student so I assume you have applied to be added on to your girlfriend’s student visa as a de-facto partner. If this is the case your breach of visa conditions will be considered in your current application.