Jump to content

Info required about police check pls...

Recommended Posts



I am off to Perth in 11 days and am currently waiting for AHPRA to prosess my paper work for Nursing Registration.


I am aware that I will need a police check and a working with children check. How do I go about this? Do I need to contact the local police force here in the UK and also obtain another police check on arrival in Perth??


Any info would be much appriciated..




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You will need a UK Police check which you should have already and then you will need to apply for one over here. http://www.police.wa.gov.au/Ourservices/Policecheckscertificates/tabid/1202/Default.aspx

For a working with children check please see this link: http://www.checkwwc.wa.gov.au/checkwwc

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now