Guest wasimul

Background Verification for Skilled Migration

Guest wasimul

Hi,

I have applied for a skilled migration visa to Australia under subclass 175 and recently I have provided them with my Police Clearance, Job Description and Medical Reports as asked by DIAC.

Today, from work I got to know that a company named hireright was enquiring about my employment details. Then I did some research online and found out that hireright is a company who performs the background screening for companies who want to hire.

Hence, could it be for Australian immigration? Or it was my new employer?

It has been one month since I've joined my new employer already so why would they be needing those information now?

It would be great if anyone can help me on this.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have applied for a skilled migration visa to Australia under subclass 175 and recently I have provided them with my Police Clearance, Job Description and Medical Reports as asked by DIAC.

Today, from work I got to know that a company named hireright was enquiring about my employment details. Then I did some research online and found out that hireright is a company who performs the background screening for companies who want to hire.

Hence, could it be for Australian immigration? Or it was my new employer?

It has been one month since I've joined my new employer already so why would they be needing those information now?

It would be great if anyone can help me on this.

Thanks.

Hi ... DIAC can check your employment at any time so dont worry about that ....

BTW, from which country you are? ..... and kindly share your complete timelines ... thanks

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18