Pls HELP sub class 475.. CO gave 28 days time (says invalid state nomination) !!!???

rebejes3

Dear members,

I have applied for subclass 475 on 23rd July 2010 through a migration agent, i got vetassess skill assessment for the occupation of Counsellor nec - ASCO Code 2513-79 and got the WA state nomination by June 2010 for the same occupation.

Once i got the state sponsorship i couldn't apply for the visa in the month of June 2010 due temporary close of offshore GSM visas.

When the New SOL 2010 came into effect, my occupation Counsellor nec was mapped into Psychotherapist - ANZSCO Code 272314 and the SOL 3 (Old) clearly indicated Applicants can only nominate an ANZSCO occupation from 1 July 2010 and An applicant with the relevant skills assessment in ASCO Occupation should map it to the relevant ANZSCO occupation. (pls find the attachment)

I have been informed by my agent with the below email(from CO) saying my state nomination is invalid and they gave just 28 days to approach WA to consider as off list!

I don't know what to do and my agent says we have to apply for SS again and i am wondering how will it be possible to get off list nomination since my occupation is not on the WA SMP??

Really worried and i am not getting reliable response from the agent also :cry: after paying 1800 $ as the agent fee

any opinions please share :notworthy:

Thank you and the below is the email from CO

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you in regards to the above Skilled migration application.

Please be advised that I am willing to accept the applicants nominated occupation of Psychotherapist, ANZCO 272314 , pending provision of the new ANZCO skills assessment.

However, please be advised that the WA STNI has not been accepted by the Department and has been deemed invalid as the applicants occupation is not on Western Australia's State Migration Plan and they have indicated to us that they are not prepared to sponsor the applicant as an "off list" application.

I am now providing 28 days for the applicant to reapproach WA to ascertain if they will be prepared to sponsor them as a Psychotherapist and under their SMP or as an off list nomination. The applicant can ONLY be sponsored by their nominated state of WA, and cannot provide another state nomination. Please be advised if no state nomination is forthcoming from WA within 28 days the application will be subject for Refusal.

Regards,

XXXXXXXXX

Case Officer, Team X, Adelaide GSM

Department of Immigration And Citizenship

sol '10-schedule3.pdf

sol '10-schedule3.pdf