Sign in to follow this  
Guest CNEALE100

NMD, Migrating Child on Autism Spectrum

Guest CNEALE100

Hi there, we have submitted our spouse visa application and have received a request for medicals for my husband's 2 non migrating children who wish to remain in the UK with their Mother. One of the children has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum with Dyspraxia. How could this affect our application and what are the alternatives for migration. Myself and our three children are Australian Citizens - will this help the application? Any tips would really help. The medicals are booked for late September.

Regards

I am not a migration agent so wouldn't like to say, but just wanted to wish you luck.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hi there, we have submitted our spouse visa application and have received a request for medicals for my husband's 2 non migrating children who wish to remain in the UK with their Mother. One of the children has been diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum with Dyspraxia. How could this affect our application and what are the alternatives for migration. Myself and our three children are Australian Citizens - will this help the application? Any tips would really help. The medicals are booked for late September.

Regards

If you have not already consulted a registered migration agent, I suggest that you do so without delay.

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com