Anyone find decent short term accomm??

Guest Kate10

Guest kathybeardsell

Hi Kate

Contact Kim Willet at Elite Villas she always has beautiful accommodation. One in Quinns Beach, Jindalee 6036 (Glengyle Turn). Easy transport from City if you haven't got a car. Train goes to Clarkson from Perth and a quick bus ride from the station to the top of the turning, Big 4 bed plus study with a spa and theatre room, 1 min walk to the end of the turning for the sand dunes and beach. Foxtel, internet, phone, 3 teles, 2 dvds. I lived here for a while, the area is heaven (it is called Shangila for a reason). Walked on the beach everyday and sat with a burbon in the (10 man) heated spa every evening. Ellite Villas, mean Elite too and I believe it is in your price range. Of course they have many other beautiful fully furnished rental homes on their site too. Their link to the property is http://www.elitevillaholidays.com.au/propertie_details.php?clean_name=shangri_la

Their phone number is +61 8 9408 6212 and mobile + 61402027978

Another site I have found that has furnished rental accommodation is Pomsinperth. You may like to try this site also. It has a section for accommodation on it.

Hope this helps

Hi guys,

Having terrible trouble finding halfway decent short term accomm in Perth! We think we will be there from around 1st November and need somewhere for at least 4 weeks. I can't believe some of the dumps out there that people are looking for crazy money for. We're expecting a baby on 4th December so move is extra scary and looking at all the horrible run down places is killing the excitement of the move a bit!

We would be happy to pay €3k for 4 weeks or could stretch to maybe €3.5k if necessary. Could be an apartment or a house, had to have air con as we have 2 year old (who is used to Galway weather!) and access to a pool would be great. Very flexible about location. Not looking for luxury but clean bright and modern (decorated more recently than the 80's would help!!!) One bedroom would be fine.

Am I kidding myself with my budget?

Thanks guys!

Kate.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest irishchicko
We have just been in touch with a lady at Raine and Horne and she is sorting us a shorth term holiday let and helping us find a long term rental. You should give her a try.

She has great deals on 3-6 month rentals from 350 a week, 1-2 weeks ones get a bit more expensive but no more than than the average hotel etc.

Lots of luck x

Hi Mandi1971,

Came across your post. Myself and OH are looking for short term rental 3 months and have been having no luck. So expensive and drab looking.

would you mind emailing me details of your contact as am seriosly tearing my hair out. Landing on 19th Dec and nothing booked as of yet.

Thanks a mill