176 State Sponsorship given priority group 2

Hi,

We've just had email confirmation that our state sponsorship application has been successful.....great news!!

Just a bit baffled by one point. It says that we are going to be put into priority group 2.

Everything I have read since the 1st July is that State sponsorship is priority group 3 and only ENS is priority group 2.

I am going to email them, but has anyone else had a similar "issue". It's just with the potentially quicker processing time, is going to effect our saving plans.

Thanks

Dale

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.836447,1.148301

Hi,

We've just had email confirmation that our state sponsorship application has been successful.....great news!!

Just a bit baffled by one point. It says that we are going to be put into priority group 2.

Everything I have read since the 1st July is that State sponsorship is priority group 3 and only ENS is priority group 2.

I am going to email them, but has anyone else had a similar "issue". It's just with the potentially quicker processing time, is going to effect our saving plans.

Thanks

Dale

SS 176 is going through massively quickly at the moment - we just got our SS 176 granted less than a month after we lodged (this monday just gone) (and we had our meds and ACRO after CO asked for them as well). You should be group 3, I don't think anyone is in Group 2 - have a look at the CO dates allocation:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Hope that helps :)

Hi sorry to jump in on this thread but how do i get stared on the state sponsor visa, i cannot find the form to fiill in to get the state sponsor??? i have been trawling the immi for about 3 days trying to figure it out, any info much appreciated....

Regards,

Lydon :unsure: