Got visa not enough funds to validate

murky

They cant reply as they are in the north sea at present in a rubber dingey with there sat-nav lol.

Must admit, its a funny comment, but then again coming from someone who is a self confessed property tycoon hitting 50 you should show a little more maturity & respect for the content of this thread.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any progress Murky? Hope things are going ok?

Dx

Hi everyone

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you all. We swallowed our pride big time and asked some very good friends (best friends in the world now actually) for a loan of some extra flight money and they said anytime. We are so grateful. We booked on Sunday and fly out today with Korean airways, don't know what they are like but as long as they have wings and engine I don't care, even though it wasn't cheap. we will fly to Sydney because told more available daily flights but will only spend a couple of nights there as we we still don't have a lot of funds but knew it wasn't going to be a holiday and beggars can't be choosers. In a way I am happy that we have managed to to this but also a bit sad that when we come back on 27th we will have to pay back cash before we can start saving again, but we will do it.

So thanks again everyone we will let you know how it goes :wink:

Mrs murky

Hi everyone

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you all. We swallowed our pride big time and asked some very good friends (best friends in the world now actually) for a loan of some extra flight money and they said anytime. We are so grateful. We booked on Sunday and fly out today with Korean airways, don't know what they are like but as long as they have wings and engine I don't care, even though it wasn't cheap. we will fly to Sydney because told more available daily flights but will only spend a couple of nights there as we we still don't have a lot of funds but knew it wasn't going to be a holiday and beggars can't be choosers. In a way I am happy that we have managed to to this but also a bit sad that when we come back on 27th we will have to pay back cash before we can start saving again, but we will do it.

Mrs murky

Good luck & have a brill time :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations. at least now you can validate :-) Nothing wrong with asking for help as we all need to at times. Best of luck to you and I hope things pick up for you :-) x

Guest guest37336

Well done matey, I know it's horrible asking at times, but hey ho, if it allows the possibility of a new and happy life I'm sure it was the right decision for you.

Good luck, and well done for taking what must have been a very difficult decision.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen

That's great news and what wonderful friends you have.

Have a lovely trip.

Kate

Hi everyone

Mrs murky

Very good news, murky family! You'll feel great once the visas are validated and hopefully will enjoy your brief stay in Sydney; at least you'll get a taste, even only for two days. The seats on the return flight will still be warm! Your friends really are the best; but don't forget, they think you're pretty special too. You deserve to succeed! Good luck!

Doing the mod thing.

I'm going to go back and delete a few recent posts from this thread and ask that people stop getting digs in at each other. Take it to PM or wind your necks in on this thread.

Now, back to topic.

Thanks.

Why delet my last post as it was an appology to andy ????

Drop a PM to a person is what I suggest if its an apology to someone here. I've already removed the other posts in the thread and therefore will delete anything after my post that is in relation to deleted posts to keep thread continuity.

That was a mouthful. Hope it explains it.

Anyways, normal service and all that blah.

Back to topic :)