Got visa not enough funds to validate

murky

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brief update from murky, we landed on 26th january 2012, not a lot of money very unsure as to what the hell we were doing. No job no car. Its now 3 weeks later, living with friends for now till i get a rental house, daughter in school, son on trial with a major holden (vauxhall) garage and i'm working full time. Got hp on a new car and picking it up tomorrow night, admittedly a lot sorted in 3 weeks but like i said to myself on that first teary night i cant go back as i only booked one way tickets (all i could afford) i'd like to thank you all for your comments and help in getting me here and i promise i'll keep you all up to date with our progress. To all of you reading this thinking i cant make the move cause of this or that... If you dont give it a go you will NEVER EVER know how you would have got on. This time 6 months ago i was sat at home thinking its not going to happen , i've wasted 4 years of mine and my families lifes wanting something that i can never get. Last weekend i was on a beautiful beach watching parrots in a nearby tree thinking i live here.... G'day mates from the murkys

Superb,all the very best to you and yours,hope it all works out

• 7 months later...