register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

3jps

SA SMP Finalized...

dear all,

according to SA immi web site, SA SMP and SSML have been finalized. but when i looked at the SMML, i got confused because i believe it's the same SSML posted in july. i'm sad because my nominated occupation is still in the offlist. can some one clarify this. thanks.

3jps

dear all,

according to SA immi web site, SA SMP and SSML have been finalized. but when i looked at the SMML, i got confused because i believe it's the same SSML posted in july. i'm sad because my nominated occupation is still in the offlist. can some one clarify this. thanks.

3jps

There exist great changes! They remove IELTS requirements for 263111, so I've already lodged an application.

IELTS 24-09-11 L6.5 R8 W7 S7 O7

IEA (263312), 176 Visa Granted 24-01-2012

dear all,

3jps

Same here. but lets wait til december. i think they are slowly updating their SMP depends on the CAT 5 then set the quota from those approved apps from backlog then change again the list...

for now, i think they give it to WA to get back all the occupation to process the WA SS apps from Cat 5....

you know CAT 5, it's like a recycle bin, apps being pulled out when theyre needed again lol.

But im positive, all those offlist occupation will become available for us, or limited, then once cat 5 already being processed, they will changed it again to offflist or unavailable.. etc

just saying...

Guest jackd
dear all,

3jps

Hi, 3jps

Could you please give me link for new SA SMP AND SSML?

jackd:jiggy: