path2aus

South Australia SS timeline

Hello All,

Does anyone know the processing time for SA for Nomination. I am currently awaiting my ACS results but would want to know how long it takes to receive nomination from South Australia.

Thanks

IELTS 07/22 R 7.5 W 8.5 S 8.0 L 8.5 O 8.0| Positive Assessment on 10/12 | SA SS Online 10/19 | SA Docs Recvd. 11/02 | SA SS Approved 11/18 | 176 lodged 11/30 | PCC and Medicals requested 12/05 | Meds Finalzed 09/01 | PCC met 31/01 | Visa Granted 02/01

My Blog

If you join us over on Poms in Adelaide, we have a tracker going (look for the reallllly long thread started by Adelaide Bound) which lets you know SS times currently (from when it reopened in July) and ongoing 176s after that :) (Sorry, I'm sooooooooooooo tired and can't remember exactly what it is at the moment)

Moved on a 179 PR visa Feb 2012; Citizenship granted Jan 2016. Settled in Adelaide. Loving it and feel like everyday is paradise compared to life in the UK.

Brickies and stonemasons still on the list... which should cheer me up for IF we ever sell the hse and get there,if i didnt know it was pretty slack out there for work atm that is.

I wonder how they work out the trades/occupations needed sometimes tbh?is it immediate vacancies,predicted vacancies/workload in the future or what???

Just thinking out loud,its ok:biggrin:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest stiffmizer
Hello All,

Does anyone know the processing time for SA for Nomination. I am currently awaiting my ACS results but would want to know how long it takes to receive nomination from South Australia.

Thanks

Hey

Big Bob has started an awesome tracker for Poms in Adelaide forum to followup applications... I think it would be useful...try this link to see the tracker just for SA Applications...http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again-34.html

Hey

Big Bob has started an awesome tracker for Poms in Adelaide forum to followup applications... I think it would be useful...try this link to see the tracker just for SA Applications...http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/25627-state-sponsorship-tracker-again-34.html

If anyone is looking for this thread (and for some reason the link isn't working or something) its the one I said above, look in the listings for 'Started by Adelaide_Bound' 'State Sponsorship Tracker again' I think its called.

Moved on a 179 PR visa Feb 2012; Citizenship granted Jan 2016. Settled in Adelaide. Loving it and feel like everyday is paradise compared to life in the UK.