Anyway know of some good resturants in Melbourne

ajs604

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any nice resturants in the Melbourne area. We live in the Western Suburbs. Through work I can do something called salary sacrafice so bascially every fortnight $100 of my pre tax salary goes onto a meal entertainment card thus reducing my taxable income.

Anyway I am looking for any suggestions of any good, resonably priced resturants in or around Melbourne. I have been to some realy good ones in the CBD. We quite like, Thai, Japanese or Indian. Any suggestions welcome and thanks in advance.

Guest calvinwilliam

You have shared good and interesting information here. I would like to visit Australia in next summer with my friends. I hope that we will enjoy there.

Is the Gelati place still there on Lygon Street? it's great for dessert after a nice meal. Just be ready for the queues around the block if it's anything like a few years back :)

Lygon Street in Carlton has so many! There are enough places to eat there to go somewhere different every day for a year! Has a great buzz to it too.