register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

BritChickx

BritChick and Pommypauls Travels

Looks pretty flash!

Well everyone in a few weeks we'll be going home. Almost out of money. Job we got didn't work out, so we're up Cairns as our last stop and as soon as Paul sells his car we're gonna book our flights back to the UK.

Its a shame you can't get back for Christmas. Pm me x

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

ahem, i messaged you last, you pm meee lol. We can't nothing available over christmas.

Thought I replied via text

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Well to those who are still following the thread, we're leaving cairns christmas eve for perth then flying from perth back to london on boxing day! Gonna spend the next week chilling out in Cairns, almost everything's gone but the car!

Well to those who are still following the thread, we're leaving cairns christmas eve for perth then flying from perth back to london on boxing day! Gonna spend the next week chilling out in Cairns, almost everything's gone but the car!

I can tell you are here look at the rain you have brought with you

Lol Iknow! We did joke before that the rains been following us from WA and think it actually has!

Oh and as one last treat we booked into a nice hotel in Perth :) free breakfast and it has a restaurant and bar so on christmas day we may want a drink or two!

Guest guest59177

Guys, I have been holding back from replying to your various threads because just couldn't believe the adventure would be over so soon. But now it seems there is no escaping the reality so just want to say good luck and I wish you both all happiness wherever you are. PLEASE do keep posting on the forum and keep us updated on how things progress in Britain.

We will :) got some more pics to post yet from Airlie/whitsundays, will either do it just before we leave or when we're back!

Last holiday destination: Cairns!

We stayed at Cairns in a vanpark on the dodgiest road in town lol, but it was okay, we managed to sell everything within a few days and as we had no money or car spent the week or so there chilling out and trying not to go mad! Had a good day out with Kate and saw a little bit of Cairns then, plus me and Paul took a trip into town to see the Esplanade and have a wander round the mall! Here are a few piccies. Oh and Tony if you are reading, Pete's place is still around!

mee at ellis beach.jpg

PC220038 (800x600).jpg

PC220040 (800x600).jpg

PC220042 (800x600).jpg

PC220044 (800x600).jpg

mee at ellis beach.jpg

PC220038 (800x600).jpg

PC220040 (800x600).jpg

PC220042 (800x600).jpg

PC220044 (800x600).jpg

Just bumping this thread up incase any other travellers would like some info or a nice read!

Nearly fell off my chair when I saw this thread back on the front page, I thought you were on your way back :laugh:

I wish Kate....actually I don't know what I miss, I just want to do more travelling...

I wish Kate....actually I don't know what I miss, I just want to do more travelling...

Do it whilst you are young and without kids.

Just read the whole thread, loved it, made me feel so excited as we'll be there this year. Magic.

309/100 visa lodged 04/02/2013, living in Aus since 01/07/2013, visa granted 02/09/2013!

amazing photos! :) have a fab time xx

VETASSES Stage 1 lodged 02.11.12, Receipt acknowledged 13.11.12, VETASSES returned as Successful 23.01.13.IELTS passed June 2013. State Sponsorship app sent 26.6.13, accepted 28.6.13. Found out we have our case officer....6/9/2013. VISA GRANTED 16.10.13. Left UK 30th September 2014, landed Perth WA 1st October 2014.

Reading this just makes me want to stop saving for my masters and just buy a car and go driving!

(I am kinda glad I've got a job though as it seems you guys had a bit of trouble finding good ones!)