You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

BritChickx

BritChick and Pommypauls Travels

Well I have been in Aus/WA for 2 weeks nearly and loving it so far. Been to the Zoo, Museums, Art Gallery, Kings Park and lots more in and around Perth! One thing I can say though is that Aus, or at least Perth, is expensive!! So on the move now and starting wwoof work tomorrow in the south west of WA. Here's some pics of my time in Aus so far!! :smile:

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0747.jpg

Looks fabulous :)

Once you get earning in Aussie Dollars it'll be easier :)

Jo (Aussie), Jon (Pom on a 100 visa), Satch (the gorgeous viscous labrador) have now been joined by Siena Rose.

Does anyone have a spare instruction manual for a baby girl?

Guest guest37336

Great pics Stacy, long live the dream, keep us updated matey.:wubclub:

Love the one of Perth from Kings Park at night, never ceases to stun me that skyline.

Cheers Tony.

Guest Guest16631

.........lovely photo,s................thank you......

Guest sh7t man no way

luverly pics BC--whos the model on the last picture:wubclub: a fine looking lady indeed

Stacey is the 2nd photo the pool at the hostel:tongue: sounds like you are having a great time.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Well done on getting here. As stated above it's easier once your earning here. Long live, living the dream :)

Steve, Cath & Maddie: Job offer 1/2/11, 457 started 1/3/09, NSW nursing reg completed 1/11/09, Meds 5/1/10, 457 approved 3/3/10, Were here 29/7/2010: Off again :eek: EN 856 meds taken 24/1/11, 856 app submitted 28/3/11, 8/5/11 Perm Res Granted

Guest Andy
luverly pics BC--whos the model on the last picture:wubclub: a fine looking lady indeed

:no::cute:

Guest Guest 47403

Keep em coming Stace as you travel, have a good time now get some graft done earn your beer money :smile:

Brill pics - thanks for sharing - loved the view of the city from Kings Park. I hold dear a memory of walking through the park and the smell of the gums.

Nice pics - wish I was in Perth looks much more sunshine compared to Vic. Enjoy!

Luverly, our lasscamera.gif

Remember that there is a bed waiting for you...

Cheers, Bobj.

Keep the pics coming!

Good luck with the job! :hug:

Partner visa lodged 5/7/10, subclass 309 Partner visa granted on 29/10/10. Permanent Residency visa granted 15/11/12. :cool:

Great pictures! Looks fab.

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Guest juliemtaylor

great pics, I am off to Perth in Jan!

Keep the pics coming and have fun!

Julie x

Have you any of your new job?

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Thanks everyone :) yess got a picture for you! Got to hold and feed a baby roo today :) the works not been too hard either! IMG01197-20110910-1049.jpg

Awww, jealous!

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Thanks everyone :) yess got a picture for you! Got to hold and feed a baby roo today :) the works not been too hard either! IMG01197-20110910-1049.jpg

Welcome to OZ, now you are a true Ozzie :hug:

Another quick update, everything going well on the farm, done lots of random jobs! Except feeding the animals which is done every morning :) then after lunch can do what you want! So far been to Albany, seen The Gap, Natural Bridge, Wind farm and blow holes. And done a tree top walk near Denmark. Will put more pics up soon :)

Love the photos especially you sitting by the fountain, wish I was back in Perth now :wubclub:

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

hi stacy it looks like your having a fabulous time hunni, love the pictures!! make sure you keep us updated! love shez x x