Panel Beaters & Spray Painters (Sponsorship Available)

Guest Southern Cross Personnel

We are now recruiting for Panel Beaters and Spray Painters for our client's opertions in Melbourne and Sydney. If you are a qualified and experienced Panel Beater, Spray Painter or have experience in SMART repairs we would like to hear from you.

Our clients business has a strong commitment to the provision of a high quality of workmanship and service and provide state of the art facilities with excellent working conditions.

The business is looking for skilled people who are experienced in new vehicle repairs, SMART repairs and are confident in producing work to a high standard.

You will be paid a good hourly rate with regular overtime available. You will also have the opportunity to increase your income through demonstrating your skills as a Panel Beater or Spray Painter and meeting and exceeding levels of productivity.

This position is open to overseas applicants qualified as Panel Beaters or Spray Painters with our client prepared to sponsor for permanent residency.

To apply for this position please pm

Guest Knighty444

Hi there, my name is Dan and I have been painting cars in the motor trade for over 10 years at an insurance approved body shop both prepping and painting. I'm pretty new to this whole idea of relocating to OZ but it has appealed to me a lot lately... Would you be able so send me some more info about the whole process of finding a job and locating myself out there, also what are the rough rates of pay and working hours etc...

Many thanks

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dan and Rich, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, for some reason I'm not getting the poms in Oz notifications come through to my emails.... Anyway, If you could both PM your email addresses to me and I can send you some more info on the role. In the meantime I will PM you both my email address if you could send your CV to me that would be great. Thanks and speak to you soon. Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tony, My name is Steven and I have been working as a vehicle spray painter for the past

six year gaining experience in dealing with high prestige companies such as a Bentley, Masarati, Ferrari, Mercedes and many more. Please if you could email some more information on the above position that would be great. Please PM me

Thank you in advance, Steven

Edited by Guest31881

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sprayworks

ive ran my own company for the last 12 years painting cars, bikes, trucks and even furniture. infact anything that can be painted i think ive painted in that time.

im a strong motivator and have high quality people skills.

i stopped trading 18 moths ago and done some traveling with friends, and now i want to help others in a better climate to achieve the same goals i have.

my quality of finish is second to none and to help others gain the same results and standards i have over the years would make me happy in any role within this field.

i dont look as my job as a job its more of a passion.

if you like what you have seen please feel free to contact me.

rgds

iain mullin

• 3 months later...
Guest danmar662

HI, im a 29 year old qualified panel beater/painter, NVQ level 2 & 3,

4 year apprentaship and 2 years post experience.

Not worked in the trade for 6 years though, (apart from as a hobby at home) I work as a electrical/mechanical fitter for an oil and gas company at the moment and am doing my NEBOSH general certificate at the moment as well. Iv worked in a supervisory role in charge of 8 fitters and 2 apprentices and have done my IOSh managing safely course.

Im also thinking of doing a PDR course soon here in the uk.

Can You
Pm me the details

Edited by danmar662

• 2 months later...
Guest azzieb26

hello I am currently living in melbourne on a 457 visa, interested in this job position, could you PM me details of name of company and where they located?

Edited by azzieb26
removed personal email inserted "PM me"

Guest Guest31881

**** Could our private members please refrain from putting their email address or any other personal details on the forums. It leaves you open to having your email addy spammed or cloned *****

Please us the PM system provided to pass these details to other members, The PM system is available by clicking on the name of the person you wish to contact, a drop down menu appears and you can select PM or Email from that list. if you are sent a PM you will receive an email telling you that you have a message waiting.

Only business members are allowed to post email address for members to contact them

Thanks Folks

• 2 months later...
Guest wndywrig

interested in spraypainter jobs in australia experienced ata technician .currently working on porsche,masaratti,lambourgini,ferrari cheers

• 2 years later...

Hi I'm messaging on behalf of my partner he has a very good keen eye for detail he's a perfectionist and works to a very high standard. He has over 8 years experience and does his own and family cars in is own time we live in the UK atm but our friends recently moved to Perth so moving for us could be fairly simple look forward to hearing from you soon