Technical interview ,metal fabricator

Guest BENNYBOY31

Guest BENNYBOY31

Hi is there anione who has done there technical interview on this trade....ill be doing mine nxt week,wot sort of question do they ask...m applying for my 457 visa....

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have been given a date for 23rd May 2013 for my technical interview as metal fabricator - how did you get on? What sort of questions are asked?

Any info would be much appreciated!!

Cheers,

Gary

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys... Im also stuck with this vetassess assessment for metal fabricator since my migration agent back out for the reason that she diagnosed breast cancer, so I dont know where to start.... my nomination validity is 1 year, nomination approved last november 2012, Please help me where to start, do I need to take again another migration agent to do this for me??? Or can I do it by myself??

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

We do not have an agent and have done everything ourselves - booked and completed IELTS exam, completed application form for skills assessment online with Vetassess and posted all documentation/evidence, arranged technical interview with skills assessor in Manchester (UK) and now finally submitted our PR visa. We are just waiting for the Case Officer from DIAC to give us the go ahead with medicals and police checks, and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We have saved a small fortune doing it without the agency - you just have to be prepared and read over your forms like a million times befor submitting them!

Good luck!

Hello guys... Im also stuck with this vetassess assessment for metal fabricator since my migration agent back out for the reason that she diagnosed breast cancer, so I dont know where to start.... my nomination validity is 1 year, nomination approved last november 2012, Please help me where to start, do I need to take again another migration agent to do this for me??? Or can I do it by myself??