Sponsorship

Guest chez&john

Guest chez&john

Hi there,

My husband has been working for the last 8 yrs in the Telecommunications industry, last 3 working for BT as an Telecommuncations Supervisor. Although he doesn't have any Vocational Qualification in this, he has received in-house training and numerous certifications to back up his work experience. Due to the recent changes to the 'Skilled Visa' when are unable to apply for a visa. My husband Vocational Qualifcations in Catering, but unfortunately you need to have been working in this industry for the last 12 months. We are in a catch 22 suitation. We have been advised by an Emmigration Agent that the only way forward is to gain a Sponsorship from a Australia Company.

Does anyone know of companies that sponsor or are you able to put us in touch with someone.

Appreciate your help!

Many thanks - Cheryl And John

I think what people have done is find out companies and email/contact them direct. Some people have come over on a rekki and killed 2 birds with one stone and gone home with sponsorship.

Look at seek.com for jobs to see what's out there, also the yellow pages is on line and you can get some names of companies that you can approach with your OH's CV

Ali

Guest Angela Dixon

I feel for you we are in the same situation my OH is in sales. It has been a dream of ours for years and now we get round to trying it seems we are hitting every brick wall on the way. Good luck finding someone

Angie and Andy

Archived