MARYROSE02

When I think of all the good times that I wasted having good times....

Guest Guest16631

Yes here we all are having a jolly good time....................And everything is working out fine.........????.............I hope ......?

I was allways singing when drinking:jiggy:,every w/end we had to give a tune in the bar(solo,not karaoke) with about a hundred of the lads and girls there:rolleyes:,your words(drinking and thinking) remind me of this,my song of choice a lot of the time along with molly malone and the mountains of mourne:notworthy:

[YOUTUBE]BkrujrNUBoY[/YOUTUBE]

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

I HATE having no sound on my computer! I wouldn't mind listening to '7 Drunken Nights' again. I think The Dubliners did a good version of 'And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda' too.

I HATE having no sound on my computer! I wouldn't mind listening to '7 Drunken Nights' again. I think The Dubliners did a good version of 'And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda' too.

Just been listening to them,pointless putting them up if you've no sound tho.

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest sh7t man no way

Just been listening to them,pointless putting them up if you've no sound tho.
ive got sound pabs,and i would like to listen to it--not my fault he has got no sound--why should i suffer:mad::wink:

:wubclub:

[YOUTUBE]MVJK1Sl6My8[/YOUTUBE]

Guest sh7t man no way
:wubclub:

[YOUTUBE]MVJK1Sl6My8[/YOUTUBE]

thanks pabs--thats the 7 dwarfs of pio--saving the lemmings looking old--but he still has a good voice:notworthy:

Even without sound I can still remember the tune, can't get it out my head for the past hour either 'you're drunk, you're drunk, you silly old fool.....?

I AM a silly old fool now too.