samk6

Application fee for 475 visa holder when apply PR

hi dear all,

one of my friend is holding a 475 visa currently. he has fulfilled all the requirements to apply PR. He just wants to know whether he needs to pay application fee again when apply the PR?.

need your help please..

Samk6

Applied FEB-2011- 475( Family Sponsor)>>>Received 18th Of March Letter>>>Medi Finalized MAY-2011>>>New Category 04(Old 03)>>>CO-SEP-2011>>Visa Granted-OCT-2011.

If he applies for an 856 ENS visa or an 857 RSMS visa while holding a 475 visa, the Visa Application Charge is only $270.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/990i.pdf Page 8

Thanks a lot for the reply Ozmaniac. i went through the that link. in there they have mentioned $4110 as second installment. what does it means?. currently he has married and stay with his wife. if so does he need to pay 2nd installment as well?

thanks

samk6

Applied FEB-2011- 475( Family Sponsor)>>>Received 18th Of March Letter>>>Medi Finalized MAY-2011>>>New Category 04(Old 03)>>>CO-SEP-2011>>Visa Granted-OCT-2011.

See Note 8d on thge link. It says "8d Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) and Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) visa holders who:

• paid the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge in respect of their first provisional visa; and

• are applying for:

– a second provisional visa, or

– permanent residence;

will not be required to pay the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge for the subsequent visa application"

If he didn't pay the second instalment when he applied for his 475 and if his wife can't show that she has Functional English now, he would be required to pay it, but not otherwise.

See Note 8d on thge link. It says "8d Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) and Skilled – Independent Regional (Provisional) visa holders who:

• paid the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge in respect of their first provisional visa; and

• are applying for:

– a second provisional visa, or

– permanent residence;

will not be required to pay the second instalment of the Visa Application Charge for the subsequent visa application"

If he didn't pay the second instalment when he applied for his 475 and if his wife can't show that she has Functional English now, he would be required to pay it, but not otherwise.

Thank you very much for your clarification. i got it...... :wubclub: